Caption the Picture

erynthered

I live in a Red State.  I don't have compassion for those who don't deserve it.  I like to save it for babies who are murdered, etc.

130941[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? The Red State people are KzooMike. Just ask any Blue Stater. They will tell you.

Stop living in ignorance and start living your life more like the Blue Staters.

Didn't you hear? The Red State people are KzooMike. Just ask any Blue Stater. They will tell you.

130948[/snapback]

Yeah, and Yale is the intellectual university that gave degrees to George W. Bush and John F. Kerry.

130948[/snapback]

Are you kidding me?

He doesn't want to live in a Blue state... The tight wad would actually have to pay more to the federal gov't than he gets back. Given his childhood adversion to big brother, it would be just too much to take. :o

Some say ignorance is bliss?

:o:w00t:

He doesn't want to live in a Blue state.

130979[/snapback]

You are right. He always talks about wanting to earn his way through life. He needs to just sit back and let others do the work for him.

Some say ignorance is bliss?

You must be pretty happy, then. :w00t:

You are right. He always talks about wanting to earn his way through life. He needs to just sit back and let others do the work for him.

You must be pretty happy, then.  :D

130990[/snapback]

Pretty witty Ken!

:flirt::blush:

Too bad your first statement makes no sense... Earn his way? In a Red state? I think you forget, most of the Red states are debtor states... That means they take in more from the feds than they give to the feds.

Okay, okay... I'll cut him some slack, maybe as an individual, still that doesn't say much if he's got to carry the rest of the state.

Red States=Welfare Queens

:P:P

Pretty witty Ken!

:D  :flirt:

Too bad your first statement makes no sense... Earn his way?  In a Red state?  I think you forget, most of the Red states are debtor states... That means they take in more from the feds than they give to the feds.

Okay, okay... I'll cut him some slack, maybe as an individual, still that doesn't say much if he's got to carry the rest of the state.

Red States=Welfare Queens

:blush:  :P

131728[/snapback]

I would venture to guess that most of the people on this board are federal government debtors. Unless you are paying more than $8000 per person in your household annually to the fed, you ain't bucking up your share.

NYS would be a Federal government debtor if the financial district were moved somewhere else.

I would venture to guess that most of the people on this board are federal government debtors.  Unless you are paying more than $8000 per person in your household annually to the fed, you ain't bucking up your share.

NYS would be a Federal government debtor if the financial district were moved somewhere else.

131958[/snapback]

Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

I'll give you DC... They are the biggest queeny out there... Then again they are a district and the nation's capitol...

So with that being said, let's march down:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Some states feast at the expense of others, according to the Tax Foundation’s latest annual analysis of federal taxing and spending patterns.

All taxpayers know that the federal government uses tax and spending policy to redistribute income from citizens with high incomes to those who make little, but citizens are less aware about geographically based income redistribution. Tax Foundation Senior Economist Scott Moody compares the federal tax burden in each state with Census Bureau data (2003) on federal spending in each state. The result is a ranking of which states got the best deal in 2003 from Uncle Sam’s tax and spending policies...

Changing Ranks

The state that raised its ratio the most over the past ten years is Alaska where federal spending rose from $1.30 to $1.89 for each dollar in taxes. This 59-cent increase beats out Alabama, where federal spending increased 35¢ per dollar of tax, West Virginia (33¢ more spending per dollar), and Kentucky (32¢ more spending per dollar).

States where the ratio dropped most are Colorado and Massachusetts. Colorado has seen its federal spending-to-tax ratio fall 20¢ from $1.00 in FY 1994 to 80¢ in FY 2003. Massachusetts’s has dropped 18¢.

Welfare Queens Are Predominantly "Red States"

Okay...

Explain:

New Jersey... Close to NYS, yet NOT NYS

Illinois... Lower than NYS

Wisconsin... Milwaukee major finacial hub? :P:w00t:

Can't be population density... NV ranks 46. What Vegas?

What it be?

I like to think back to my "first round analogy".