3-4 Defense

it might be a little bit of reach but only a little bit. he seems like the consensus top NT of the draft with Cody having some serious red flags.

I might rather take the LT at 9 and hope Cody slips to our 2nd. It's risky either way though since there are seemingly only 2 elite NT's in the whole draft.

Dude... Whomever the Bills select.... repeat, WHOMEVER..... MUST MUST MUST play right away and make an impact. If it's Dan Williams, he had damn better make the Defense a whole lot better. If it's an LT, he better put his man pants on right away and make the O line a lot better than it was last year. The last several #1's have pretty much sucked. McKelvin looks like he could be a player. Marshawn is head case, McCargo, Whitner, Maybin, ... busts. Let's not forget Losman and Williams. The Bills can not afford another stupid pick. In fact, if this team is to move forward they've got to be 100% right on every pick cuz they're ain't any good free agents that the Bills will pay. They'll overpay a street free agent, but they won't pay market value for a star.

Any questions?

switch to the 3-4 defense, does anybody have a problem with them taking Dan Williams (DT) from Tennessee in the 1st round? I also believe if he is there Jason Fox (LT) from Miami in the 2nd would be good. Thoughts?

maybe trading back into the end of the first round

how about buluga and wiliams with what would have been first three picks

switch to the 3-4 defense, does anybody have a problem with them taking Dan Williams (DT) from Tennessee in the 1st round? I also believe if he is there Jason Fox (LT) from Miami in the 2nd would be good. Thoughts?

Don't you mean the 3-4 "Hair"fence?

it might be a little bit of reach but only a little bit. he seems like the consensus top NT of the draft with Cody having some serious red flags.

I might rather take the LT at 9 and hope Cody slips to our 2nd. It's risky either way though since there are seemingly only 2 elite NT's in the whole draft.

Don't overthink the Cody pick. Cody is Ted Washington in the making and will anchor some teams 3-4 or 4-3 for a decade. Cody is a physical freak 370 pounds and can dunk a basket ball. I feel like Cody is this years Michael Oher. Yeah Oher is the best LT in the draft but he has dyslexia how can he memorize a play book in the NFL HERE'S A CLUE HE REMEMBERED THE PLAY BOOK IN COLLEGE (where he graduated with a fairly good GPA) I THINK HE WILL BE FINE IN THE NFL.

Cody has shape issues but the kid is 22 years old he is immature that's why you have a good coaching staff. Once Cody takes the field in the NFL he is going to realize that if he isn't in shape he won't have much of a career. I feel like Buffalo if this guy is available in round 2 should be the Bills pick (Round 1 should be a offensive pick no matter what) its a epic steal at pick 41.