Are we looking at someone on the Colts/Saints?

It seems really counter-intuitive to be hiring position coaches without having a DC in mind. What are the chances the guy we want is on the Colts or Saints, and we can't hire until after the Super Bowl? I know this would require the Bills to be doing something logical, but unless they are totally going crazy, they wouldn't be hiring people without some type of input from a potential DC. Is there anyone on the defensive side of those two teams that would be a logical choice? Where is NGU when you need him....

It seems really counter-intuitive to be hiring position coaches without having a DC in mind. What are the chances the guy we want is on the Colts or Saints, and we can't hire until after the Super Bowl? I know this would require the Bills to be doing something logical, but unless they are totally going crazy, they wouldn't be hiring people without some type of input from a potential DC. Is there anyone on the defensive side of those two teams that would be a logical choice? Where is NGU when you need him....

Just look up the DC's from Georgia Tech between 2002-2007 and you'll have a pretty good idea who it will be....

Assuming Grego will discourage any coaches from leaving the Saints for the Bills that would leave the Colts coaches:

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=coaches

...Maybe Pete Metzellers and Frank Reich will come over with one of the defensive coaches.