I received a letter from the Bills Today

On behalf of the entire organization, we want to the you for your support this season. You once again proved why Buffalo Bills Fans are amongst the most celebrated in the National Football League'

As we reflect on last season, we had high expectations that were not achieved. Looking forward, we have already begun the process of restoring the great tradition of Buffalo Bills Footbal. On Dec.31 we hired a new General Manager, Buddy Nix. I have known Buddy Nix for a long time and I have great respect for his football knowledge and his ability to build a team through the draft. One of his first duties as our new General Manager will be to hire a Head Coach, who will lead the resurgence of a Buffalo Bills team you can be proud of. Although the outcome of last season certainly wasn't what we had hope for, we believe we have a good base of young talented players. It is upon this young base of talent that we build our future.

Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for being very special part of Buffalo Bills Football.

Sincerely

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

The date on the letter January 6, 2010.

Todays date January 25, 2010

I didn't get that one, though I did get one that said this:

This is a hold up. Give us your cash. You can do so in three monthly installments or all @ once. You may get a return on it, or you may not. We'll let you know.

Sincerely

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

The date on the letter: Don't worry 'bout it

Todays date: You figure it out

On behalf of the entire organization, we want to the you for your support this season. You once again proved why Buffalo Bills Fans are amongst the most celebrated in the National Football League'

As we reflect on last season, we had high expectations that were not achieved. Looking forward, we have already begun the process of restoring the great tradition of Buffalo Bills Footbal. On Dec.31 we hired a new General Manager, _______. I have known _________ for a long time and I have great respect for his football knowledge and his ability to build a team through the draft. One of his first duties as our new General Manager will be to hire a Head Coach, who will lead the resurgence of a Buffalo Bills team you can be proud of. Although the outcome of last season certainly wasn't what we had hope for, we believe we have a good base of young talented players. It is upon this young base of talent that we build our future.

Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for being very special part of Buffalo Bills Football.

Sincerely

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

The date on the letter ________ .

You are such a sucker, they've had this letter template on file for 10 years now! :death:

That letter cost less than $.50 for Ralphie to make, post, and send. How much were your season tickets?

What would you recommend? A Rolex?

The season tickets weren't enough...maybe that is the problem.

Very insightful, for a mindless post bashing your team.

They should man up and send out letters of apology for us having to put up with this. We've stoodby the team through this horrendously painful ten year drought.

No apology necessary. Ralph is not forcing you to buy tickets. Ralph puts a product on the field, it is 100% up to you if you buy your seasons tickets or not. As it is, he sent a thank you letter which is appropriate.

No apology necessary. Ralph is not forcing you to buy tickets. Ralph puts a product on the field, it is 100% up to you if you buy your seasons tickets or not. As it is, he sent a thank you letter which is appropriate.

Says you. I support the team because I love them but that doesn't mean I deserve to suffer through the futility.

I didn't get that one, though I did get one that said this:

This is a hold up. Give us your cash. You can do so in three monthly installments or all @ once. You may get a return on it, or you may not. We'll let you know.

Sincerely

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

The date on the letter: Don't worry 'bout it

Todays date: You figure it out

:death::sick::lol: :lol:

Why is a thank you appropriate? He put a product on the field. He's not obligated to do more.

As we reflect on last season, we had high expectations that were not achieved. Looking forward, we have already begun the process of restoring the great tradition of Buffalo Bills Footbal. On Dec.31 we hired a new General Manager, Buddy Nix. I have known Buddy Nix for a long time and I have great respect for his football knowledge and his ability to build a team through the draft. One of his first duties as our new General Manager will be to hire a Head Coach, who will lead the resurgence of a Buffalo Bills team you can be proud of. Although the outcome of last season certainly wasn't what we had hope for, we believe we have a good base of young talented players. It is upon this young base of talent that we build our future.

Sincerely

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

The date on the letter January 6, 2010.

Todays date January 25, 2010

Ralph had the sack of letters all set to go on the 6th but the pony express rider never showed up.