Polian

davefan66

:ph34r:

The day he left buffalo, the should have arrested him at the airport because he stole our Mojo...

He WAS the mojo, this team hasn't been even remotely close to what it was with him as GM.

Now look at the Colts and what they have done since he has been GM / pres, 10+ years of winning. I'll bet he didn't need to fight tooth fang and claw with anyone at Indy to build that team, like he had to do in Buffalo.

He WAS the mojo, this team hasn't been even remotely close to what it was with him as GM.

Now look at the Colts and what they have done since he has been GM / pres, 10+ years of winning. I'll bet he didn't need to fight tooth fang and claw with anyone at Indy to build that team, like he had to do in Buffalo.

Nobody on this board will believe me and I dont care, but i went to school with his oldest daughter in eighth grade, and he used to come to our basketball games and was a really cool guy!

Not trying to prove anything, should not have posted this, but just saying Bill is a hell of a guy in person.

Not saying you're trying to prove anything.

I have no reason not to believe you. I believe most everyone on this board

when they say they know or have met someone like Polian...why shouldn't I?

Not saying you're trying to prove anything.

I have no reason not to believe you. I believe most everyone on this board

when they say they know or have met someone like Polian...why shouldn't I?

I was talkin to the other guy not you man,sorry for the mis understanding

Nobody on this board will believe me and I dont care, but i went to school with his oldest daughter in eighth grade, and he used to come to our basketball games and was a really cool guy!

i believe you, and i'm sure he is a nice guy and a cool guy - i am serious when i say this.

but you just can't call the boss's daughter obscene names like he did and expect to keep your job - in any business - because there is nothing more important than family - and i am serious when i say this also.

i believe you, and i'm sure he is a nice guy and a cool guy - i am serious when i say this.

but you just can't call the boss's daughter obscene names like he did and expect to keep your job - in any business - because there is nothing more important than family - and i am serious when i say this also.

The Polian firing had more to do with the constant battling with Jeff Littman over expenditures for players. The tight owner sided with his finance man over the football man. No surprise there.

Seriously...You are kidding, right????

this is relevant because....

The Polian firing had more to do with the constant battling with Jeff Littman over expenditures for players. The tight owner sided with his finance man over the football man. No surprise there.

Which is my only concern with the new Bills regime.

I'm happy with Nix, happy Guy is finally gone, and am waiting to hear what happens with Modrak.

I even feel that the Brandon move to the top of it all, is a good move.

The only question for me is that Overdorf is still holding the purse strings, and there is a consensus among some 'in the know' that it was Overdorf who was in control with player contracts, letting key free agents walk (Williams, Winfield, Fletcher), and signing bargain, garbage players (Dockery, Walker, Tripplett, Royal) and keeping the Bills in the mediocre department for some time.

With Brandon now at the top of the hierarchy, how does this affect Overdorf's say in it all?

Will Brandon have final say and control over Overdorf, or as evidenced this past decade, will Overdorf still have the ear (and favor) of Ralph?

Which is my only concern with the new Bills regime.

I'm happy with Nix, happy Guy is finally gone, and am waiting to hear what happens with Modrak.

I even feel that the Brandon move to the top of it all, is a good move.

The only question for me is that Overdorf is still holding the purse strings, and there is a consensus among some 'in the know' that it was Overdorf who was in control with player contracts, letting key free agents walk (Williams, Winfield, Fletcher), and signing bargain, garbage players (Dockery, Walker, Tripplett, Royal) and keeping the Bills in the mediocre department for some time.

With Brandon now at the top of the hierarchy, how does this affect Overdorf's say in it all?

Will Brandon have final say and control over Overdorf, or as evidenced this past decade, will Overdorf still have the ear (and favor) of Ralph?

Not Overdorf. Littman. He's been behind some garbage moves by this team for years.

Anyone remember Wade Phillips saying he slammed his fist on the table of the "financial guys" when they said he had to let Ted Washington go? He said something to the effect of "Ted Washington can still play. As long as I am coach here he has a job." And I think that was the year the let some team stalwarts like Thurman Thomas go.

God I miss Wade.

C