Cadillac Escalade nav manual

BuffaloBud

Optimum word here is "free". Nothing on-line to print free. I can get the owners manual though for free - :ph34r:

Complete manual set on eBay - ~ $45.

Have you tried salvage lots? If you could find a junker chances are the manual is still in the glove box.

WELL EXXXXCUUUUSSSEE MEEEE!!! I was only trying to help. :wallbash:

I didn't know it would be $45 bucks. :ph34r:

In all seriousness you're probably much better off paying for them. When you turn it in having the actual books rather than a fist full of 8 1/2 x 11 copied sheets is gonna be better for resale value. Especially if you decide to sell it on your own.

Tiger would probably give you his for free, if he could do your wife.

:wallbash:

Have you tried salvage lots? If you could find a junker chances are the manual is still in the glove box.

OMG, I'm going to compliment Deerball twice in the same week!! Aye Yi Yi. I'm goin nuts!! :ph34r:

No - good thought though. Need to check that out.

WELL EXXXXCUUUUSSSEE MEEEE!!! I was only trying to help. :wallbash:

I didn't know it would be $45 bucks. :ph34r:

In all seriousness you're probably much better off paying for them. When you turn it in having the actual books rather than a fist full of 8 1/2 x 11 copied sheets is gonna be better for resale value. Especially if you decide to sell it on your own.

HA - wasn't trying to bust your stones, but . . . Manuals are for a neighbor and he can give 2 hoots about resale value.

+1 to EZC on the Tiger reference BTW.