It's not personal with Chan....BUT

This organization once again faced with choices to demonstrate to the NFL and their fans a new commitment to winning....

pulled a move that looks completely the same as all the other ones that have not worked out

Did Nix try to get the sexier choices in here and run into Ralphs brick wall?

Again, THERE ARE ONLY 32 OF THESE JOBS IN EXISTENCE...AND ONLY 1 OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need I repeat that?

One chance to coach an NFL team and prove you belong with the elite in your profession....a high draft pick, a lot of talent on your team....cap room, fan base behind the idea of aggressive change....youc ould come in hhere and be as creative as you would like....

as fans, the front office owes you the REAL story of what happened before they mail you the bill for your seasons tix.

Who did we go after, why did they refuse or why did we not make a move??

WHY WAS CHAN GAILEY OUR CHOICE?

Obviously, the best candidate wasnt the criteria nor was the idea of change.....

more of the same....its sad and I feel for the WNY faithful....my heart is with you guys.

This organization once again faced with choices to demonstrate to the NFL and their fans a new commitment to winning....

pulled a move that looks completely the same as all the other ones that have not worked out

Did Nix try to get the sexier choices in here and run into Ralphs brick wall?

Again, THERE ARE ONLY 32 OF THESE JOBS IN EXISTENCE...AND ONLY 1 OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need I repeat that?

One chance to coach an NFL team and prove you belong with the elite in your profession....a high draft pick, a lot of talent on your team....cap room, fan base behind the idea of aggressive change....youc ould come in hhere and be as creative as you would like....

as fans, the front office owes you the REAL story of what happened before they mail you the bill for your seasons tix.

Who did we go after, why did they refuse or why did we not make a move??

WHY WAS CHAN GAILEY OUR CHOICE?

Obviously, the best candidate wasnt the criteria nor was the idea of change.....

more of the same....its sad and I feel for the WNY faithful....my heart is with you guys.

Just like everyone ,I would have liked to see Bill , Marty, or Mike come in and coach the Bills ,but if you look back at all the previous Bills head coaches who have been hired here, Chan has the best resume since Chuck Knox. Marv didn't do anything great as a head coach in the NFL before Buffalo, same goes for Wade and everyone after. Even the 2 knuckleheads Kay and Hank were worthless. There is nothing we can do but give this guy a chance . Who knows . Did anyone think when Marv was hired that he would be a HOF coach?

as fans, the front office owes you a game to go watch at the Ralph. PERIOD. Ralph does not owe you any explanations, a say in management or player hires/fires. Or anything else. If you don't like what they do, don't buy tickets. That's the only !@#$ing thing you have a say in. Get over this "they owe us something" bull **** already.

as fans, the front office owes you a game to go watch at the Ralph. PERIOD. Ralph does not owe you any explanations, a say in management or player hires/fires. Or anything else. If you don't like what they do, don't buy tickets. That's the only !@#$ing thing you have a say in. Get over this "they owe us something" bull **** already.

I think his point is that people should refrain from buying tickets until they get an explanation.

Duh..... That's the idea. Ralph keeps shoveling sh*t until everyone gives up. He sells the team because "the fans didn't support the team anymore in Buffalo". He makes millions and we root for Cleveland.

OK guy, that's EXACTLY why you get mediocrity....you accept it.

Does someone have a list of the coaches that turned down either an interview for the job, or the job itself when offered to them? Was Frazier offered the job and then turned it down?

He wasn't offered the job per most media sources. They can't not until his team is done in the playoffs.

That's not to say they could not have had an "understanding" with him.

C