DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

The Poojer

glad i didn't invest my time in listening to the press conference, my mind has been made up by this board...He's southern, he's old, he isn't hiring an OC, he won't comment on QB's........oh woe.................

Welcome to Buffalo Coach Gailey...now lets get 'er done!

glad i didn't invest my time in listening to the press conference, my mind has been made up by this board...He's southern, he's old, he isn't hiring an OC, he won't comment on QB's........oh woe.................

Not hiring an OC?

jeeze, the guy just got hired give him a break,if you want it done right,you have to do it yourself.besides there is too much negativity on this board!!! GO CHAN GO

jeeze, the guy just got hired give him a break,if you want it done right,you have to do it yourself.besides there is too much negativity on this board!!! GO CHAN GO

sar⋅casm

  /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA

Use sarcasm in a Sentence

See images of sarcasm

Search sarcasm on the Web

–noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.