Coach Search Marketing Plan Was Read Wrong

The plan was to float the names of weak candidates to lower expectations and then whomever they hired would look

much better. However, it seems they read the plan wrong and floated the names of great candidates first, then on to

lesser but still recognizable names and then hired a joke.

The plan was to float the names of weak candidates to lower expectations and then whomever they hired would look

much better. However, it seems they read the plan wrong and floated the names of great candidates first, then on to

lesser but still recognizable names and then hired a joke.

can we delete this post alredy?

can we delete this post alredy?

Delete it why? Is it too close to the truth?

Seriously, I am a very long-time fan and I have been through thick and thin with this team. I try to

find the positive in most every move they make. I even tried thinking positively when then re-upped

with Jauron after last season, but this is just a major major reach.

Get upset with me for venting if you like, but I have a right to vent as much as you do to jump on me

about it.

Delete it why? Is it too close to the truth?

Exactly. Anyone that thinks Gailey can get this team to the playoffs, let alone wina playoff game is seriously either in denial or dillusional.... perhaps both.

I think I'd rather have Charlie Chan

God I'm starting to drink now. So they bump up a 70 year old from the basement to GM and this is a house cleaning? Then float the idea that their going for a top notch coach-Shanny, Cohwer, etc then we get Chan are you kiddin me Gailey. Bills 2010---FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

The marketing plan is pursue a name UFA one a one or two year deal to make people forget how awful their HC hire was. Sound familiar?

I'd be willing to bet they're in save face mode after Harbaugh turned them down. They just needed the right stooge who wouldn't demand the front office make the wholesale changes OBD led us to believe would happen.

Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas are becoming shills for the front office and hurting their credibility.