if it's Gailey, then who QB's?

robkmil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would freak out (in a good way). I love Colt McCoy, guy reminds me of Drew Brees coming out of college. In fact, the exact same negatives that people throw at McCoy were the same ones they threw at Brees that allowed him to slip to the 2nd round.

I know I'm in the minority, but Colt McCoy is going to be a star NFL QB.

I agree 100%. I would be thrilled to get McCoy

If Gailey is hired don't be surprised to see Tim Tebow in a Bills uniform because he fits Gailey's spread offense system perfectly and Buddy Nix's specialty is scouting players from the South. If this turns out to be true then the good ol boy network will be in full effect.

I'll go for that!!

Why not? See what he can do. Draft LeFevour or Pike in round 3. Keep Fitz or sign another FA. Let them all duke it out.

PTR

I don't mind the Brohm idea, but I think if that is the plan it is pointless to draft a QB this year. Sign a veteran (Bulger?) to be incumbent starter and see if Brohm can beat him out in camp.

I don't mind the Brohm idea, but I think if that is the plan it is pointless to draft a QB this year. Sign a veteran (Bulger?) to be incumbent starter and see if Brohm can beat him out in camp.

I agree. Sign a vet. Kyle Orton, Marc Bulger, Kerry Collins, Todd Collins. If we're going to run a spread,why not sign Tavaris Jackson or trade for Seneca Wallace. Jackson's a FA. 9 TDs and 2 Picks is 8 games in 2008. (praying to football gods) Please, let's not go into 2010 with a neophyte at QB again for the 6th year in a row.