Colts vs. Jets: Poetic Justice

dtgolder

So think about it...

Indy pulls their starters, and give the game to the Jets...and a chance at the playoffs (which they take)...and now, the Jets have a shot at kicking Indy out of the playoffs.

Had Indy played 100% they'd likely have beaten the Jets (and made sure they didn't make the playoffs) and kept their perfect season alive.

Gotta say I'm pulling for the Jets on this one!

Not a good match up for the Colts. Thay have problems against the run and Revis will take away one of Payton's targets. I won't be pulling for Jets though. Rookie head coach, rookie QB in the championship game. I'm pissed and jealous. The Bills had better make the playoffs next year, nothing less is acceptable. Many first year coaches have taken their teams to the playoffs. No more 3 year plan for coaches and qb's. First year in or your gone.

Not a good match up for the Colts. Thay have problems against the run and Revis will take away one of Payton's targets. I won't be pulling for Jets though. Rookie head coach, rookie QB in the championship game. I'm pissed and jealous. The Bills had better make the playoffs next year, nothing less is acceptable. Many first year coaches have taken their teams to the playoffs. No more 3 year plan for coaches and qb's. First year in or your gone.

Yeah, the hope is there, but teams peak at different times. The Colts are deadly. They will beat the snot out of the Jets and stomp on em from the start to the finish.

As for the pissed and jealous part of the equation here, I can ditto that BIG TIME. These past few years in Buffalo have been hard. Really hard.

I don't think the Colts fear NY at all. I bet they'd rather have NY than San Diego. Before the Colts pulled their starters in the earlier game, they were moving the ball well against the Jets. Now they don't even have to worry about the Jets lighting it up because they won't. This will be much like the Colts/Ravens game yesterday. I see Indy winning 23-10 in a fairly boring game.

goods- Agreed , and I say Colts 33 Jets 18.

Reggie Wayne/Reavis matchup will be fun to watch.NFL Clothing & Gear:NFL Shopcoach outlet

Revis might be having the best year I've ever seen from a corner. No matter who it is, he just shuts down whoever he's going against. Wayne is another elite guy, but is there any reason to think he'll do anything against Revis at this point? The Colts, though, have the weapons to succeed even with Wayne taken out of the game. Dallas Clark will be the key player for them, IMO.coach outlet

Revis might be having the best year I've ever seen from a corner. No matter who it is, he just shuts down whoever he's going against. Wayne is another elite guy, but is there any reason to think he'll do anything against Revis at this point? The Colts, though, have the weapons to succeed even with Wayne taken out of the game. Dallas Clark will be the key player for them, IMO.

goods- Revis has been great , but he can be beaten.coach purses