Jay Glazer said it best

Jay glazer...Fox Sports.... just in.... WHY CAN'T THE BILLS SEEM TO GIVE THAT JOB AWAY?

"Because they are looking for someone with head coaching experience... smirk..."

WE SUCK, NO FORMER COACH WANTS ANY PART OF US....

RALPH NEEDS TO QUIT AND FIRE EVERYONE...INCLUDING BR RB BR RB NIX WIX HIX FLIX...

START NEW!

Jay glazer...Fox Sports.... just in.... WHY CAN'T THE BILLS SEEM TO GIVE THAT JOB AWAY?

"Because they are looking for someone with head coaching experience... smirk..."

RALPH NEEDS TO QUIT AND FIRE EVERYONE...INCLUDING BR RB BR RB NIX WIX HIX FLIX...

START NEW!

the more you listen to, and worse believe, idiots like glazer - the more you start to look like them.

just say no to these jerks who arent creative or connected enough to get real stories - so they go for the mind dribble-scribble to fuel the mindless.

START NEW!

I watched it, he actually didn't smirk. You may have been looking for something like that, but he really didn't. He just answered the question one of the guys asked him of why the Bills can't give the job away. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but he wasn't demeaning towards the Bills or anything.

I agree that at this point people have more questions than answers in regards to the bills job including hte bills themselves. As mentioned before, the original plan of looking for someone with head coaching experience I believe is shot. If that was in fact still to be true trying to interview Grimm after already interviwing frazier wouldn't be going on. I still can't understand why Billick or Fassel hasn't been interviewd yet if that's the case.

I still can't understand why Billick or Fassel hasn't been interviewd yet if that's the case.

Are there people in your company who you know, even from afar, and you know you would never hire them to work with you because of what you have seen or heard from them? Well...

Nix said he needs someone he can work with. He knows enough about these two to know that he can't work with them. End of story.

Are there people in your company who you know, even from afar, and you know you would never hire them to work with you because of what you have seen or heard from them? Well...

Nix said he needs someone he can work with. He knows enough about these two to know that he can't work with them. End of story.

That is the reason why I mentioned that the original statement that they're looking for coaches with head coaching experience is no longer the case.

START NEW!

Thats right...fire the whole organization.

Thats going to do a ton for productivity. Really gonna help speed up the process of getting a new HC in here with all of OBD's offices sitting empty.

Which playoff team are we waiting for to lose so we can interview their coach/coordinator/assistant with head coaching experience?? Grimm doesn't have HC experience. Harbaugh didn't have HC experience. WTF?

Wing Man,

At Buddy Nix's press conference, he said he felt it was important that a guy had "head coaching experience."

He said that he himself had been a head coach and that "you don't know what it's like until you've done it."

Buddy was head football coach at Tennessee-Chattanooga for 9 years.

Harbaugh has been a head football coach (USD, Stanford) for 6 years.

My point?

Buddy never said "NFL head coaching experience." He said head coaching experience.

the more you listen to, and worse believe, idiots like glazer - the more you start to look like them.

just say no to these jerks who arent creative or connected enough to get real stories - so they go for the mind dribble-scribble to fuel the mindless.

Uh, yeah, OK. Try to discredit the messenger all you want, to hide from the awful truth. But Glazer is probably the most respected and connected NFL guy out there. Man, the depths some people go to to avoid reality. :thumbsup: