Look Out for Other AFC Teams Next Year

box0life

It is sad enough that the bills have no coach and no direction, but the bad teams in the AFC such as Cleveland and Kansas City are going to improve next year.

Holmgren will improve the Browns and Crennel and Weiss will vastly improve the Chiefs. It looks as if Oakland and the Bills will be vying for the worst teams in the AFC next year and years to come. I don't see this team ever getting to the playoffs with this owner and front office.

Let's Go Sabres!!!!! Let's go Bulls!!!!! Is there any way we can get Warde Manual to be the GM of the Bills. At least he is trying to improve UB's sports image.

It is sad enough that the bills have no coach and no direction, but the bad teams in the AFC such as Cleveland and Kansas City are going to improve next year.

Holmgren will improve the Browns and Crennel and Weiss will vastly improve the Chiefs. It looks as if Oakland and the Bills will be vying for the worst teams in the AFC next year and years to come. I don't see this team ever getting to the playoffs with this owner and front office.

Let's Go Sabres!!!!! Let's go Bulls!!!!! Is there any way we can get Warde Manual to be the GM of the Bills. At least he is trying to improve UB's sports image.

The bills will be lucky to win a game! 0-16, maybe we will get a #1 overall pick?

i love how our season has been over 3 weeks, and our top coaching candidates were/are still playing, yet next year is already completely written off as a total bust. keep in mind we were only mediocre this year, and there are still some teams (raiders) that are in even worse shape than us

i love how our season has been over 3 weeks, and our top coaching candidates were/are still playing, yet next year is already completely written off as a total bust. keep in mind we were only mediocre this year, and there are still some teams (raiders) that are in even worse shape than us

Facts are not important. This is freak out time. It's like nap time, but for Buffalonians instead of Kinder....wait a second. Stop freaking out and take a nap.

Stop listening to heavily embellished media reports. Criticize the team where it's appropriate based on actual happenings (there's plenty) and not the made up circle jerk of one reporter quoting another reporter's "feeling" on the issues. Most of what you're hearing is not true and made up by a media that lacks journalistic integrity and talent so they rely on tabloid type material to get you riled up and visiting their websites.

Buffalo has not have earned the benefit of the doubt in their management and personnel decisions since forever. No, next season isn't over, but odds are that the Bills will be in total rebuild mode with a new HC.

I'd ask the casual uninformed homer fans which moves the Bills have made that earn them a level of trust and respect from the fan base.

Buffalo has not have earned the benefit of the doubt in their management and personnel decisions since forever. No, next season isn't over, but odds are that the Bills will be in total rebuild mode with a new HC.

I'd ask the casual uninformed homer fans which moves the Bills have made that earn them a level of trust and respect from the fan base.

Jauron is gone