Don't bet against Cowher just yet.

DukeyBomb

wont take the job right now because he wants to focus on his cbs gig?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!!!!!!

Who was the last analyst to coach a nfl team at the same time?

wont take the job right now because he wants to focus on his cbs gig?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!!!!!!

Why are you responding in the third person?

I would like to see Marv Levy (Head Coach...but he may be too old?) Jim Haslet as (Defensive Coordinator), Jim Kelly as the (Offensive Coodinator), Frank Reich (QB Coach), Steve Tasker (Special Teams), Don Beebe (Receivers Coach), Thurmon Thomas (RB Coach), and various other former Bills players as assistant coaches. They wouldn't be any worse than they are now....also ax most of WGR550 personalities and get Chuck Dickerson back on OUR sports radio!! They wouldn't be any worse than they were this year or last..or the one before...or the one before...or the one before..or the one before...or the one before...or the one before...or the one before...or the one before! You just never know the Bills plan...but I think something unique is abou to happen that includes Thurmon Thomas..and some of the Bills...and I think that is why they are stalling!

Now that would be living in the past.

Now I agree that that angle is silly, but what if there's a hefty penalty clause should Cowher leave CBS before the end of the season. If that's the case and the agreement is in place there's no downside to waiting, except for all of our sanity.

He'd sell more season tickets than seats. People would be watching on Jumbotrons in the fieldhouse. He is a marketing genius, you know.

bill cowher will not come to bills because:

1. He would report to buddy nix

2 who would report to russ brandon

3. who would report to RW

you think cowher would agree to that chain of command?

Uhm, the fact Harbaugh said no pretty much says Cowher is out of the picture.

Why would they offer it to JH if Cowher was still in the picture?? Why risk

alienating Cowher??

Nope, we may actually have to beg Levy to come back for at least a season..... ;)

DaveFan is right. No way, Bills offer JH the gig if Cohwer is a possibility.

It's over for Cowher. Logan letters or no Logan letters. And if true, then Frazier prob not a priority.

Coach Sal said: 1. Cowher 2. Grim

so let's hope Grim is hired by Wed - he'll bring some needed toughness to the team

As for confirmation on Harbaugh, from OBD itself:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/16/r...t-harbaugh-out/

Would love Cowher here, but just can't see them offering the job to someone

if he was a candidate. No way.

Gotta a question for you, pal. Where do you see anything about OBD in Brown's article?

Strictly a journalist making money, gaining sensationalism to draw attention! ;)