Two Mock Drafts That I See Possible..................

H2o

Grimm:

1. Bruce Campbell / OT / Maryland - The need is obvious and Grimm will want to build the OL first. I think we make him the 2nd LT off the board.

2. Brandon Spikes / LB / Florida - This will move Puz to the outside and we will have a true MLB on opening day 2010.

3. Brandon Graham / DE / Michigan - He was one of the lone bright spots on Michigan's defense. We need pass rushers.

4. Lamarr Houston / DT / Texas - We continue to beef up the defense and get a good player here.

5. Thomas Austin / OG / Clemson - Another OG that atleast will provide solid depth.

6a. - Zane Beadles / OT / Utah - The rebuilding of the OL continues.

6b. - Perry Riley / LB / LSU - Another LB that is a solid tackler.

6c. - John Estes / OC / Hawaii - Another addition to the depth of the OL.

7. - John Skelton / QB / Fordham - Big, strong armed kid, but will drop in the draft due to the level of competition faced.

Frazier:

1. - Derek Morgan / DE / GT - Used to having top notch defensive talent, Frazier grabs the top DE in the draft.

2. - Joseph Barksdale / OT / LSU - A true NFL LT that would start here from day 1.

3. - Jeremy Beal / DE / Oklahoma - DL building continues. Good player that had a good year, but will drop to the 3rd because he could've been a product of playing beside McCoy. Still has good moves, strength, and quickness off the edge.

4. - Lamarr Houston / DT / Texas - Frazier continues building with defense and gets another good player.

5. - Jamar Chaney / LB / Miss. St. - More defense. A versitile LB who could play any of the 3 LB positions and play them well.

6a. - Zane Beadles / OT / Utah - Building up the OL.

6b. - Larry Asante / S / Nebraska - Could end up pushing Scott at the SS spot.

6c. - Dan Doering / OG / Iowa - Another OG that atleast will provide solid depth.

7. - Mickey Shuler / TE / Penn St. - Excellent blocking TE who could slip out to catch a pass or two each game.

Feedback?

Grimm:

1. Bruce Campbell / OT / Maryland - The need is obvious and Grimm will want to build the OL first. I think we make him the 2nd LT off the board.

2. Brandon Spikes / LB / Florida - This will move Puz to the outside and we will have a true MLB on opening day 2010.

3. Brandon Graham / DE / Michigan - He was one of the lone bright spots on Michigan's defense. We need pass rushers.

4. Lamarr Houston / DT / Texas - We continue to beef up the defense and get a good player here.

5. Thomas Austin / OG / Clemson - Another OG that atleast will provide solid depth.

7. - John Skelton / QB / Fordham - Big, strong armed kid, but will drop in the draft due to the level of competition faced.

Frazier:

1. - Derek Morgan / DE / GT - Used to having top notch defensive talent, Frazier grabs the top DE in the draft.

2. - Joseph Barksdale / OT / LSU - A true NFL LT that would start here from day 1.

3. - Jeremy Beal / DE / Oklahoma - DL building continues. Good player that had a good year, but will drop to the 3rd because he could've been a product of playing beside McCoy. Still has good moves, strength, and quickness off the edge.

4. - Lamarr Houston / DT / Texas - Frazier continues building with defense and gets another good player.

5. - Jamar Chaney / LB / Miss. St. - More defense. A versitile LB who could play any of the 3 LB positions and play them well.

6c. - Dan Doering / OG / Iowa - Another OG that atleast will provide solid depth.

7. - Mickey Shuler / TE / Penn St. - Excellent blocking TE who could slip out to catch a pass or two each game.

Feedback?

You can bet that there will be a higher QB prospect in there somewhere...

anthony davis over campbell in round 1. the only way this might change is if bradford's still available.

and no way i see any regime going with all those DE's, especially if Schoebel comes back. Schoebel put up pro bowl #'s in a crappy season and they have Maybin from last year's 1st round. obviously some fans have written him off already, doesn't matter Bills will give this combination a chance.

far greater needs at LB and imho DT than DE

Grimm:

Frazier:

Feedback?

I like the picks you have under Grimm a little better than Frazier.

With that said I think Frazier will be a much better coach and will be the choice.

I think we will take a qb off the board around round 4. Your top 4 picks could all start on this team.

Don't be surprised to see RB taken somewhere as well.

Lets see what free agency brings. I truly think a QB will be attained there.

I would love to see McClain in the 1st but if not Spikes in the second would be great.

Grimm:

Frazier:

Feedback?

I prefer the Grimm draft. agree on needed focus on Dline, Oline and LB. would like to see McClain first pick though.

No need to draft QB high - bring in a vet like a Garcia, etc to compete/backup Brohm

The draft I would like to see aside from the ones I could see these coaches having would be:

1. Rolando McClain / LB / Alabama - This is the guy I've wanted us to draft for about 2 months now.

2. Joseph Barksdale / OT / LSU or Justin Fox / OT / Miami - In that order of availability addressing a pressing need.

3. Tony Pike / QB / Cincinnatti - The guy showed me alot in the Pitt game the way he brought his team back and did well enough against Florida considering they were completely overmatched.

4. Lamarr Houston / DT / Texas - Would be a good player for us if he is still on the board here. I think he starts over Williams.

5. Austen Lane / DE / Murray St. - Could generate a buzz this year like Sidbury last year. His stat line was impressive as he had 64 tackles, 32 solo, 19.5 TFL, 11 sacks, 3 FF, 1 INT, and a TD. The level of competition causes the draft slot.

6a. Zane Beadles / OT / Utah - He is a solid prospect at OT that played on a solid Utah team.

6b. Perry Riley / LB / LSU - Riley could end up being the starter at OLB IMO.

6c. John Estes / OC / Hawaii - Who was the back-up OC? Exactly.

7. Mickey Shuler / TE / Penn St. - Excellent blocking TE who could slip out to catch a pass or two each game.