Is Posluszny the Real Deal? What about the secondary?

I hope you aren't referring to Maybin as "Value". Or Whitner. those certainly were not value. They should draft the best player, which in my opinion would be Okung or McClain..... Suh is out of the question due to how much it would take to move up.

The Bills just don't do what they should do in these situations. 2006 drafted Whitner and passed on Ngata, and then moved back up in to 1st to snag McCargo.

They just don't get it.

:wallbash:

nice come back.................wait no it wasn't.

Were the hell should he put him? Make a ATH list and just have Tebow? He has him as his #1 Sr. QB not #1 QB overall. He can play TE, FB so that bumps him up the list as all the other QBs suck and can't play anyother Pos.

I hate Tebow but I don't see why you have beef with that.

nice come back.................wait no it wasn't.

Were the hell should he put him? Make a ATH list and just have Tebow? He has him as his #1 Sr. QB not #1 QB overall. He can play TE, FB so that bumps him up the list as all the other QBs suck and can't play anyother Pos.

I hate Tebow but I don't see why you have beef with that.

Calm down bro, deep breaths. :wallbash: I'm not all over you or him, really. I just don't see Tebow as the #1 rated QB at all. My opinion, also shared by many others who rate players according to their opinion. I also don't see any relevance to rating the guy higher at QB due to the fact that he could play another position. If you draft a QB, it's usually to play QB. That's all red. :D

Poz played his heart out this past season. I would like to see McClain drafted and eventually go inside. The middle would be in good hands if the Bills switch to the 3-4 but having that exyra meat in the 4-3 would help against the run.

I agree, he played his heart out as he always does but the results are mediocre at best. If you are a LB on the worst defense in the NFL against the run, you have a problem. At some point, the excuses have to stop. Injuries, a poor surrounding cast, etc. The truth is, so far he is not the play making impact player we thought we were drafting.