I like Fitzy!

reginald

Seems like many people think a new Bills regime will need to draft/groom a new/starting qb in the off-season.

Maybe so.

But, I think Fitzy is a game kid that still has decent upside.

With change coming, hope he remains in the mix.

Seems like many people think a new Bills regime will need to draft/groom a new/starting qb in the off-season.

Maybe so.

Although I disagree with you a little bit, Fitz is under contract for one more year and I think he is at least good to have on the roster in case everything blows-up or they don't want to start a rookie right away.

Guest dog14787

Ryan Fitzpatrick has now won 9 of his last 12 starts if you count the Jets game where TE only played one series.

I'm O.K. with our QB situation as it is myself personally unless we can land Tebow.

Maybe so.

Well that makes one of you.

In others words say hello to Mr. Hanks on that island...

Maybe so.

You may be right. One thing in his favor: HE ACTUALLY LOOKED GOOD AND WON A GAME IN WINTRY WEATHER!

Maybe so.

He's nothing more than a bad 2nd string qb. Maybe we keep him as our 3rd string QB. Otherwise, it's time to move on

I don't have a problem with Fitz, I like the guy.

There's going to be a fight for the starting QB job between Fitz ,Brohm and either a rookie or free agent.

If Brohm cant beat out Fitz in training camp we have a problem. If that's the case let Fitz start until a drafted rookie is ready.

I don't have a problem with Fitz, I like the guy.

There's going to be a fight for the starting QB job between Fitz ,Brohm and either a rookie or free agent.

If Brohm cant beat out Fitz in training camp we have a problem. If that's the case let Fitz start until a drafted rookie is ready.

Brohm will beat out Fitz in OTAs.

fitz i think is an excellent guy to have on the team as a backup, and seems like a good guy to have around because he is nice to be around. he is also really smart and knows how to read a team, so he would be good at playcalling.

however, as a starting qb, he just doenst have the "stuff." he can run the offence well mentally, but physically there seems something missing