SHOTTENHEIMER VS. SHOTTENHEIMER

Does it not stand to reason that Marty could be staying away due to the fact that Brian is completely comfortable and happy in NJ (with the Jets)?

A) Perhaps he doesn't want to show-up his son and ruin his glory?

B) Perhaps he's afraid his son might embarrass him?

C) Perhaps Marty is a secret reason behind Brian's success (that only those two know about)? Game planning hints, et al.

D)

E)

F) U

Marty coming here would be like coming home. Coming home and winning it all would be the pinnicle of life, and a true American Dream. The Ultimate story after such parallel failures. After the sequence of turn-downs over the last two weeks, I don't believe there's anyone out there who would be unhappy playing Martyball at this point. Toss another talented/hungry perpetual loser like McNabb in there... man... I like the story line.

Does it not stand to reason that Marty could be staying away due to the fact that Brian is completely comfortable and happy in NJ (with the Jets)?

A) Perhaps he doesn't want to show-up his son and ruin his glory?

B) Perhaps he's afraid his son might embarrass him?

C) Perhaps Marty is a secret reason behind Brian's success (that only those two know about)? Game planning hints, et al.

D)

E)

F) U

Marty coming here would be like coming home. Coming home and winning it all would be the pinnicle of life, and a true American Dream. The Ultimate story after such parallel failures. After the sequence of turn-downs over the last two weeks, I don't believe there's anyone out there who would be unhappy playing Martyball at this point. Toss another talented/hungry perpetual loser like McNabb in there... man... I like the story line.

Perhaps he doesn't want to coach, just like he says.

Perhaps he doesn't want to coach, just like he says.

I'm pretty sure you have to read between the lines and infer something negative about Buffalo and/or the Bills. No one ever just says something.