Chiefs The NE PATRIOT Sequel?

Poeticlaw

It appears that the Chiefs Now have Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennell together again with former NE QB Matt Cassell. The last time these two cordinators were on the same team they won the superbowl. Does anyone think that the Chiefs will rise to that spot in th next two years or Billicheat and Brady are the only reasons they won?

It appears that the Chiefs Now have Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennell together again with former NE QB Matt Cassell. The last time these two cordinators were on the same team they won the superbowl. Does anyone think that the Chiefs will rise to that spot in th next two years or Billicheat and Brady are the only reasons they won?

Depends. Does anyone know if the Chiefs have put in a big order at B&H Photo Video lately?

Maybe, but don't forget that they also got Pioli as well. It's definitely the Pats* part deux.

I think they have the potential to be better... New England never had a runningback the caliber of Jamaal Charles.

i agree, i still think they are a few veteran players and drafts away, but they do have potential. jamaal charles is a beast and i look for him to carry the offense next year

Pioli the advisor/pseudo GM of the Pats* during the "Dynasty" joined the Chiefs last year. He brought with him a few players like Mike Vrabel and Matt Cassel. Now he has brought Romeo Cronell and Wies both of whom were the D and O Coordinators on that "Dynasty".

They are basically trying to be Pats* light.