Coach Sal show on tonight...some Cowher news

Actually if Cowher goes anywhere its because they handed him the power to field the roster HE wants and the money to do it. Since Buffalo won't do that....

Once again, Ice, you hit the nail on the head. How can this possibly have anything to do with family, locaton, what Mrs Cowher wants, the state of the team, where his daughter's go to school, how hard he has to work to fix the team, or where his dog likes to crap? Obviously the Bills are trying to pay him in Mighty Taco gift certificates

PTR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Ice, you hit the nail on the head. How can this possibly have anything to do with family, locaton, what Mrs Cowher wants, the state of the team, where his daughter's go to school, how hard he has to work to fix the team, or where his dog likes to crap? Obviously the Bills are trying to pay him in Mighty Taco gift certificates

PTR

lol Mighty taco certs. You know Ralph can throw all the money he wants, but if the guy doesn't feel he is going to have a legit shot at building a winning team, he isn't going to come here. Mrs. Cowher doesn't want to hear Mr. Cowher bitching and whining daily about the BS he has to put up with. And yeah where his kids go to school, where he walks his dog (and more importantly takes a dump) DOES outweigh money.

lol Mighty taco certs. You know Ralph can throw all the money he wants, but if the guy doesn't feel he is going to have a legit shot at building a winning team, he isn't going to come here. Mrs. Cowher doesn't want to hear Mr. Cowher bitching and whining daily about the BS he has to put up with. And yeah where his kids go to school, where he walks his dog (and more importantly takes a dump) DOES outweigh money.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. But judging by Ralph's comments, I'm willing to bet he low-balled Cowher. And believe it or not, the world isn't perfect. Money does talk, to anyone.

You'll never change your opnion anyway. The Bills could be dong it all the right way for all we know but a rep is sometimes hard to live down.

PTR

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. But judging by Ralph's comments, I'm willing to bet he low-balled Cowher. And believe it or not, the world isn't perfect. Money does talk, to anyone.

You don't even get in the door unless you're offering the going rate. So unless you think $7M is lowball I think the Bills made a legit offer

PTR

You don't even get in the door unless you're offering the going rate. So unless you think $7M is lowball I think the Bills made a legit offer

PTR

I concur. I suspect the Bills are making a best faith effort to get Cowher. It's a business decision and wont you expect that business would suffer with a Frazier hire??? Their business needs legitmizing. they need Cowher and Cowher needs them...

At this time, his only other coaching opp appears to be Oakland. Bills know this. A man without options has no decisions.

If he remains at CBS fine but it would be nice to get some closure to the matter and until such time, I will continue to suspect/expect that he will coach the Bills - b/c all the "insiders" have said he will coach in 2010 and reported that he was assembling a staff.

I just "think" if he wasn't going to coach, he would have said so like he did last year. Clearly he knows about the billboard, etc, clearly CBS knew about JW's report on the meeting b/n RW and BC....the silence speaks to the on-going machinations.