[please fix subject]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to really warm up to the idea of B Schott. His track record and pedigree is great and he has been around football all his life. Checking out the Jets coaching page it's interesting to see some of the coaches that he would likely try to bring to Buffalo, namely the two guys who work with their OL: Bill Callahan and former Bill Mike Devlin.

Defensively, I would love to see Jim Mora, Jr. brought in as DC. He has run some great defenses with the 49ers and the Falcons, very creative. It would be great if the Bills actually joined the rest of the league this year with regards to hiring a competent, experienced staff to help the rebuilding process.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Right they had the #1 rushing this year. Big deal. I want a potent offense. #1 in rushing and #17 in scoring doesnt impress me that much.

Besides, you can spin it anyway you want but the JEts made the playoffs with the #1 defense in yds allowed and pts allowed. That has more to do with it than B shotts 20th ranked Offense.

I mean are you people really saying its all B shott not the #1 defense ?

Did you even watch the jets this year??? No you didn't.