Frazier- for what it's worth

BobbyC81

The best case scenario with Frazier - whom I believe will be our next HC.

He comes here. Brings Darrell Bevell as Asst HC/OC or Rob Chudzinski(who made Derek Anderson look like a world beater). We trade for McNabb (Childress used to be his OC - hopefully they'll implement a similar system here). Use the 1st pick in the draft for a LT or get Marcus McNeil from SD.

See what Brohm can do with a full off season and with Blevell as his OC. Then take a QB with next year's first pick if necessary. Unless Tony Pike falls into 3rd or 4th this year.

If we can't get McNabb, I'd get Chudzinski here and trade for Derek Anderson - for not more than a 5th.

Now the worse case scenario is that we trade for Tavaris Jackson...

If Frazier fails - we might as well call the moving trucks...

C

Now the worse case scenario is that we trade for Tavaris Jackson...

Tavaris is a FA. We don't need to trade for him. Just sign him. I think he might be good. Last year in 9 games he had 9 TDs and 2 picks. 59.1% complete. I'd at least like for us to bring him in and let him compete for the starting job if we can't get McNabb or Orton. No way Brohm or Trent or a rookie starts if I have anything to say about it.

Tavaris is a FA. We don't need to trade for him. Just sign him. I think he might be good. Last year in 9 games he had 9 TDs and 2 picks. 59.1% complete. I'd at least like for us to bring him in and let him compete for the starting job if we can't get McNabb or Orton. No way Brohm or Trent or a rookie starts if I have anything to say about it.

Jackson is NOT leaving Vikes. Farve is leaving, so they need him. Farve can play, but is older than dirt.

Please no Frazyuh. If the Bills were a 10-6, 11-5 team I'd be more comfortable handing it off to him. Or, if the Bills had a stellar front office... like in Indy, New England, or San Diego I'd say sure, let him have at it. But the Bills ain't in that situation...

The next HC is walking into a mess... and I don't just mean the FO. The Bills front 7 on D has to be addressed. Schobel will probably not be back, Kelsay isn't playing up to his contract, and Stroud has slipped. All three LB positions need to be addressed. On offense, both tackles and a wr to go with Evans (and no... no wr on the roster is ready for prime time other than Evans) as well as the QB need serious upgrading. TE still needs to be addressed. The 220 lb. TE experiment with Schouman is over... maybe he could be a third string possession receiver. Fine has turned out to be an injury waiting to happen... ditto with Nelson. And, then the depth issue has to be adressed and potentially RB with Lynch continuing to lose brain cells.

So, we've got Nix, Guy, and Modrak watching the house. Anybody getting a warm & fuzzy? The only thing that can prop this trifecta up is either one hell of an over the shoulder 80 ft. trey hitting the back iron and then in at the buzzer in triple OT (Frazyuh), or Bill Cowher, Schotty, the ghost of Vince Lombardi, or God.

Just for schittz & giggles... take the SD Chargers, Tennessee Titans, or Dallas Cowboys and grade their players. Then go down the bills roster and grade them. Dudes... this team is not just a couple of fries short of a happy meal... we're missing the burger, the pickle, the ketchup, mustard, and the soft drink.... but we've got a soggy bun.

Good news is that Nix helped draft the Chargers. Nix will now stock our cupboards with probowl players.

As for Modrak and Guy, shiv the mofo.