SmokinandJokin

bartshan-83

Yo man...you've been MIA for over a year. What's the deal? You chillin in sunny Naples and decided to unplug for good?

I've been forced to stomach SC stomping ND for years and now that the fortress has collapsed and the NCAA death penalty is on the horizon, you aint around?

No no...you're gonna come back here and talk college football with the rest of us.

Rich doesn't do his previews anymore

The Michigan fans are getting restless...albeit probably excited about raiding Carroll's recruiting class

BlueFire is already printing UT 2012 Championship banners

Cynical is celebrating Alabama's 642nd National Championship

Ed thinks Rutgers will bring the Big Eleven $80 billion in revenue every year

Faustus is crushing up xanys and shipping them to Urban's house

For real bro...if you are around somewhere and you see this message, holler at your boy. I lost your cell when the board crashed in '08 and you've been in the wind since.

Hope all is well.

~Bart

Yo man...you've been MIA for over a year. What's the deal? You chillin in sunny Naples and decided to unplug for good?

I've been forced to stomach SC stomping ND for years and now that the fortress has collapsed and the NCAA death penalty is on the horizon, you aint around?

No no...you're gonna come back here and talk college football with the rest of us.

Rich doesn't do his previews anymore

The Michigan fans are getting restless...albeit probably excited about raiding Carroll's recruiting class

BlueFire is already printing UT 2012 Championship banners

Cynical is celebrating Alabama's 642nd National Championship

643 National Championships.

Ed thinks Rutgers will bring the Big Eleven $80 billion in revenue every year

Faustus is crushing up xanys and shipping them to Urban's house

For real bro...if you are around somewhere and you see this message, holler at your boy. I lost your cell when the board crashed in '08 and you've been in the wind since.

Hope all is well.

~Bart

643 National Championships.

:censored:

I'm actually claiming a split title this year for ND so it's all good.

For real though, as long as Saban doesn't flame out again (which is never a sure thing), you'll probably be hanging up banner #644 soon. He's incredible. I still can't believe Alabama came back this fast. It would be like if Nebraska won a National title in 2 years....only 'Bama is probably more impressive.

And to think we could have had Nick in '01 (and possibly '04). :huh:

• 1 month later...
There's not a lot coming out of FSU this year, but i'm still here with some write-ups and analysis if anyone would like.

You can probably expect that to continue. I recently read an article (last week?) stating how Jimbo has taken Saban's minimalist approach regarding media contact with the team.

You can probably expect that to continue. I recently read an article (last week?) stating how Jimbo has taken Saban's minimalist approach regarding media contact with the team.

I meant player wise into the draft :P, but i guess it holds true for team contact as well. Its been well documented that Jimbo is structuring and organizing the team in the same manner saban does at 'Bama. We'll see how thing unfold when the spring game gets closer.

I am excited about having an actual spring game this season instead of a series of scrimmages.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.