For all the new found Bleed-slow lovers

JP-era

Bleed-slow had 1, count it, 1, big play where he threw the ball on target and away from defenders. That was the long bomb to Aiken on the flea flicker. ALL the TD's to Campbell, and the bomb to evans were thrown at the defender. It could easily have been 4 picks if the defenders had turned around. Even the announcers remarked that Drew was simply throwing it up and hoping that the receiver makes the play. Well, luck happened to be on our side today. Unless of course you see that this team isnt going to the dance behind Bleed-slow. Then, you simply cant get around wanting to make a fresh start with someone who may actually be the guy to get us a ring. As exciting and nice as it was to see a BIG Bills game, I am unfortunately left wondering why it took until the 10th game of the season to do it. I also know that the chances of us winning out or even losing only 1 of our last 6 are slim and none. Even if we get into the playoffs, I cant believe that Drew is our guy for next year. He has proven for way too long that he just doesnt have it anymore. We also cant forget that we are in the AFC East and that the Pats reside in this conference. Drew is basically OWNED by the Pats and represents no real chance for a win against them.

The math is all there, the logic tells the story, and the story goes that Drew fades away as another QB for the Bills that didnt earn us a ring. Its over on his time here as our starter. When you come to that conclusion you will start to wonder who our new QB will be. And then you will want our new QB to get going and start to play as soon as possible.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the win, but came away still wanting our redemption for 4 SB losses inthe form of a SB win. And I am convinced that the guy to take us there isnt starting for us yet! Anyone who has suffered through the pain and misery for a decade now must be chomping at the bit to get going and get to the damn superbowl.

So, enjoy the win, watch the replays of a team that DOMINATED another over and over. But put no faith inthis lasting long enough for our SB win. Put no faith in the QB who has stunk up the joint too many times, and whos cap figure, and now talent, are becoming just plain putrid. Hang in there with me, but dont knock the anxiousness about wanting our new QB to play as soon as possible. Because that presents new hope, and maybe even a real chance to get that win for the hard working blue-collar fans from a little city called Buffalo.

you bledsoe haters are getting old...

WE GOT IT, HE SUCKS, HE'S OLD, great

saying "if" the defenders would have turned around the TDs would have been picked is ridiculously stupid, anyone can say "ifs" if the defenders would have been 5 yards to the right all of Peyton Mannings TDs would be INTS, the point and fact is they didnt turn around, they werent ints they were TDs, so go crawl into your holes for the rest of today and comeback next week after he gets destroyed in Seattle

you bledsoe haters are getting old...

WE GOT IT, HE SUCKS, HE'S OLD, great

saying "if" the defenders would have turned around the TDs would have been picked is ridiculously stupid, anyone can say "ifs" if the defenders would have been 5 yards to the right all of Peyton Mannings TDs would be INTS, the point and fact is they didnt turn around, they werent ints they were TDs, so go crawl into your holes for the rest of today and comeback next week after he gets destroyed in Seattle

127645[/snapback]

You should go up to RWS and give Drew an adjustment, cause your right, if he threw 5 yards to the right, the defenders would NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO GET AN INT.

I don't know, JP, I don't see too many people in here showing Bledsoe a lot of love..

most everyone realizes he's done & are just really enjoying a nice Bills win.

Rest assured JP will be in there soon enough. :(

127651[/snapback]

The effort to turn the Bledsoe/Losman debate into Johnson/Flutie is laughable.

I believe that if Losman hadn't missed 3 months of practice, he'd probably be playing now.

I fully expect that Losman will be the starter sooner than later, but I can't blame Mularkey for not wanting to turn the team over to a rusty rookie while they're still in the hunt.

And if there comes a time when Mularkey believes that Losman does give the Bills the best chance to win, we would all be behind that move.

The effort to turn the Bledsoe/Losman debate into Johnson/Flutie is laughable.

I believe that if Losman hadn't missed 3 months of practice, he'd probably be playing now.

I fully expect that Losman will be the starter sooner than later, but I can't blame Mularkey for not wanting to turn the team over to a rusty rookie while they're still in the hunt.

And if there comes a time when Mularkey believes that Losman does give the Bills the best chance to win, we would all be behind that move.

127664[/snapback]

In the hunt for what? Ok I tell you what jad1 I bet you 100 we don't make the playoffs. Take it now or shut the fugg up.

In the hunt for what?  Ok I tell you what jad1  I bet you 100 we don't make the playoffs. Take it now or shut the fugg up.

127668[/snapback]

Honestly, I don't think they'll make it. Probably won't get close.

But if they adopt the loser ICE/Wade mentality that the team is out of it before they're eliminate, they're cooked for good.

Unlike you, the last thing I want to see this team do is quit.

I want to see this team end up with a winning record at home. I want them to win half their remaining road games. I want McGahee to rush for 1,000 yards. I want to the defense to finish in the top five.

I want the Bills to start the Losman era with no freakin' monkeys on their backs.

I know you think it's all about the QB position and your idiotic, moronic, tiresome crusade to prove the obvious that Bledsoe is done, but some of use are concerned about the development of the rest of the team.

And nothing would help the development of those 52 other players than winning NOW.

Honestly, I don't think they'll make it.  Probably won't get close.

But if they adopt the loser ICE/Wade mentality that the team is out of it before they're eliminate, they're cooked for good.

Unlike you, the last thing I want to see this team do is quit.

I want to see this team end up with a winning record at home.  I want them to win half their remaining road games.  I want McGahee to rush for 1,000 yards.  I want to the defense to finish in the top five.

I want the Bills to start the Losman era with no freakin' monkeys on their backs.

I know you think it's all about the QB position and your idiotic, moronic, tiresome crusade to prove the obvious that Bledsoe is done, but some of use are concerned about the development of the rest of the team.

And nothing would help the development of those 52 other players than winning NOW.

127724[/snapback]

Since when is getting your QB ready to play 'quitting'? It's not. It's saying 'Ok this year is stevestojan. time to get ready to WIN and I mean Playoffs type of WIN, next year'

As for the development of the rest of the team...Who? Defense is ready, ST's ready. I am ready to see the one position that touches the ball most other than center, the one position that DOES directly effect the outcome of a game on EVERY offensive play, get prepared and improve. It won't with JP on the bench.

Since when is getting your QB ready to play 'quitting'?  It's not. It's saying 'Ok this year is stevestojan. time to get ready to WIN and I mean Playoffs type of WIN, next year'

127728[/snapback]

Look, all I want Mularkey to do is play the players who give us the best chance to win NOW, rather than playing guys just to give him reps.

I'm not ready to turn this season into a preseason for '05.

If the coaching staff believed Losman would give this team the best chance to win, I'm all for it.

I've said it before, that if Losman didn't miss those 3 months of practice, he'd probably be on the field right now.

I don't think the coaches ready to turn the team over to a rusty rookie right now. And I can't blame them for that.

I hate to break it to you but all 3 of his TD passes were on the mark. He threw it exactly where he needed it to be so his receivers could make the play.

The pass to Evans was short but it was in a position where the WR could make a play for it.

THE FLEA FLICKER WAS A BAD THROW TOO. IF IT WAS ON TARGET SAM WOULD OF BEEN GONE FOR THE TD. HE HAD TO STOP AND COME BACK A STEP FOR IT.

127743[/snapback]

And that flea flicker was FUBAR to begin with. He got clocked the second the ball left his hand. He did a good job just to get the ball to Aiken.

Until they are out of contention not in ICES Senses but in Reality then stay with Drew. You all ripped him last week which was just due but now that he has a pretty damn good day you dont give a pat on back or even just shut the hell up you have to talk crap still. How about when he does bad yap all you want but when he has a good game just SHUT THE HELL UP!! We won be proud of the TEAM keyword TEAM that won today. Yes im with everyone Drew is done in Buffalo! But he gives the team the best chance to win NOW and no we are not out yet. 1 more loss and we will be though and then and only then bring in JP!!

Exactly Toledo EXACTLY!! Drew gets ALL the blame when we lose but when we win he gets no credit. IF THIS IF THAT thats all this opening post/thread is all about!!

Let me ask you this... if Losman had played and had the exact same day Drew had, how many of you would claim he had a great game and helped us win?

127764[/snapback]

point taken, and your right, I would be here claiming JP had a great game. To be fair though I did admit that Drew had a great game. However, Watch the damn replay, 3 of the 3 TD's were thrown into coverage, and right at the defender. I would be here commenting that JP has to learn to throw away from the defender. Learning is something Drew will never do again. I dont want our QB of now when our season is basically in the tank, I want our QB ofthe future to get going and get growing with his new teammates. Evans/McGahee/Losman the next great trifecta baby!

Let me ask you this... if Losman had played and had the exact same day Drew had, how many of you would claim he had a great game and helped us win?

127764[/snapback]

Count me in...

Face it, most everyone is just so sick of Bledsoe that he can't win no matter what he does on the field. It's best that he leaves town.