Cleveland? We have a Problem...

XTC

What is going on in this crazy league? John Fox is willing to go to Cleveland but not Buffalo? Reporters Snicker at every suggestion that the Bills could land an established coach?? Reporters snort and appear annoyed if anyone even mentions wanting info about Buffalo. This was a once proud franchise, I can deal with the losing but the disrespect is just killing me. Christ, was losing four consecutive Super Bowls really worth crucifying a person...a city over? I do not understand the "stink" that this franchise cannot seem to wash off. Please do not blame this solely on Ralph...there are plenty of other troublesome owners. This team has been mediocre NOT horrible over the past decade...how is it that the franchise is such a start from scratch dung-hole when others places are in worse shape....CLEVELAND are you kidding me CLEVELAND?????

First post, sorry no intro, like you really care anyway. Blah,blah,blah...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on in this crazy league? John Fox is willing to go to Cleveland but not Buffalo? Reporters Snicker at every suggestion that the Bills could land an established coach?? Reporters snort and appear annoyed if anyone even mentions wanting info about Buffalo. This was a once proud franchise, I can deal with the losing but the disrespect is just killing me. Christ, was losing four consecutive Super Bowls really worth crucifying a person...a city over? I do not understand the "stink" that this franchise cannot seem to wash off. Please do not blame this solely on Ralph...there are plenty of other troublesome owners. This team has been mediocre NOT horrible over the past decade...how is it that the franchise is such a start from scratch dung-hole when others places are in worse shape....CLEVELAND are you kidding me CLEVELAND?????

How old is their owner? Are they going to stay awhile?

It is baffling, maybe this:

I used to have a fear as a child that I was a retarded person but too dumb to figure it out myself and those around me were too nice to let me know. (yes a very screwed up notion)

Could Buffalo be the big retarded kid and the media and everyone else just won't tell us?

Buffalo isn't a dump... but what does it matter? I'm in Amherst :lol:

amherst the one decent part of the city, which is a hike to 1bd. go to another nfl city sometime and be honest. BUFF IS A DUMP! has been for years. blame the morons you elect every year! they have a ton of waterfront property just sitting there wasting away. IDIOTS

I'm with ya. Any of these established punks who have a problem with the city and the people of Buffalo, can go sit on a gold-plated Sybian.

Anyone who thinks they're a real coach should WANT this project. Inheriting a team, such as Norvell turner did in S.D., and going about the day-to-day business and winning (with a winner) is no deed for accolade in my book.

It is baffling, maybe this:

I used to have a fear as a child that I was a retarded person but too dumb to figure it out myself and those around me were too nice to let me know. (yes a very screwed up notion)

Could Buffalo be the big retarded kid and the media and everyone else just won't tell us?

:lol:

Agreed. The person who stated Buffalo is a dump doesn't even live here... or hasn't been anywhere else. I can walk around Buffalo at night by myself where as in Cleveland or Detroit - it wouldn't go so well...

Yeah well south Buffalo where I grew up looks like a dump .South Park avenue. ..GET REAL

I'm with ya. Any of these established punks who have a problem with the city and the people of Buffalo, can go sit on a gold-plated Sybian.

Anyone who thinks they're a real coach should WANT this project. Inheriting a team, such as Norvell turner did in S.D., and going about the day-to-day business and winning (with a winner) is no deed for accolade in my book.

Some of them might like this..

amherst the one decent part of the city, which is a hike to 1bd. go to another nfl city sometime and be honest. BUFF IS A DUMP! has been for years. blame the morons you elect every year! they have a ton of waterfront property just sitting there wasting away. IDIOTS

I dont want to agree with you but you are correct :lol:

This team is in shambles and doesn't have a quarterback. At least Cleveland has Derek Anderson.

This team has been 7-9 or damn near it for the majority of the decade. This is not a 1 or 2 win per year situation. This team has played hard and has been competitive. I just wish the grinning grin-box bastards (Adam, Clayton, Mort etc.) who act as if they have a dirty little secret to tell about Buffalo would just come out with it. It is NOT the city, it is NOT the weather, it is NOT the owner. Jax is closer to a move than the Bills are...if Del Rio gets canned watch how the Media jump all over the idea that Jax is a "dream" opportunity.

BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO. I LOVE BUFFALO. LOVE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE FOOD, BUT IM SORRY ITS A DUMP!!!! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH! PITTSBURGH USED TO BE A DUMP TOO, BUT THEY TURNED THERE CITY AROUND, NOW ITS AWESOME! BUFF COULD DO THE SAME THING BUT THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP HERE

BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO. I LOVE BUFFALO. LOVE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE FOOD, BUT IM SORRY ITS A DUMP!!!! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH! PITTSBURGH USED TO BE A DUMP TOO, BUT THEY TURNED THERE CITY AROUND, NOW ITS AWESOME! BUFF COULD DO THE SAME THING BUT THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP HERE

I love Pittsburgh but it smells like cr@p