Could the guy the 'Bills want' be John Fox?

DarthICE

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4813290

Then again maybe not....

Washington didn't provide it, Cleveland never opened, Buffalo still is searching for a new head coach and Fox appears unwilling to go there, and Seattle is destined to hire Pete Carroll.

Wow, maybe some fans will realize how bad a gig and how bad a rep the org and Ralph really have in the NFL.

LOL yeah I edited the post. Man this situation is much worse than some would imagine. We better hope we can strike Gold with a coordinator

This could be way off, but I think the only reason Fox isn't interested is because the Bills spurned him when he interviewed here back before Greggo. I don't think it's reflective of how the organization is viewed elsewhere. It's just his grudge against Ralph.

But again, that's speculation.

This could be way off, but I think the only reason Fox isn't interested is because the Bills spurned him when he interviewed here back before Greggo. I don't think it's reflective of how the organization is viewed elsewhere. It's just his grudge against Ralph.

But again, that's speculation.

Everyone is reporting that Ralph is willing to a big salary.. assuming this is correct.... its absolutely the reputation of the organization that is turning good candidates away.

Everyone is reporting that Ralph is willing to a big salary.. assuming this is correct.... its absolutely the reputation of the organization that is turning good candidates away.

No one can definitely prove this is the case, but I suspect it. When Levy was hired as GM and no one in the front office was moved out, this franchise went down a notch in respectability. Marv is a fine man, but naming him GM was widely panned in league circles. Since then, Buffalo named a marketing guy GM, retained a coach most teams would have fired, and has refused to look outside the organization for the crucial GM job.

I can't prove it, but there have been too many suspect moves made this decade for anyone reputable to consider them as a worthy job destination.