The Great and the bad.

ICE

The great...bobby April. Hey 'genius' mike martz....Bobby stuck it in your ass today didn't he? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Bottom line bobby april may be the biggest reason we have had ANY Success this season. the turnaround on ST's this year is unreal. 3 different guys have taken it to the house this year. Best ST's in the league in my opinion.

Defense. Todays D was the best collective game in years. Even over last years opener against NE. 4 sacks from our Safetys? Are you kidding me?

Offense. Great working with a short field. THROW THE BALL TO EVANS! Enough of the Moulds bull stevestojan. the 'holding' call on McGahees run was stevestojan and we all know it. GREAT run that was called back. Friggin unreal.

QB? bledsoe did well for having the other factors around him today. Misfires as much as on target. 3 TD's are misleading. Great to see the Friggin TE finally get some love BTW.

Grades?

QB C

Did what he should with a short field. Still over throwing balls (INT over and behind Evans). Still locking onto moulds.

RB. B

Good solid game. If not for two stevestojan penalties we would have 7 more points and 50 more yards from McGahee

Defense A++

Can't get any more dominate today. Sacks, turnovers (including in the endzone and within the 10 yard line). Two INT's from D Linemen. Secondary made improvements today.

Special teams. A+++

Best damn ST in the league. ONLY part of our game that has been a consistant this year.

THE BAD....

why in the !@#$ is Bledsoe in the game, 4th Quarter, over 4 min left and up by 20? THAT is the time you give to Losman. This just shows they have zero intent on this kid playing this year again. They will force feed us Bledsoe the rest of the year. Further putting off Losmans development. Sorry folks, you cannot in any way, shape or form validate Losman not playing those last two possessions.

Bledsoe still making stevestojantty throws when he has a pocket and has time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 'holding' call on McGahees run was stevestojan and we all know it. GREAT run that was called back. Friggin unreal.

That was an awesome run but Lee Evans reached out with his left hand and grabbed the DB's jersey. What sucked is that Willis was scoring anyway and might have put a thump on that guy if Evans hadn't reached out to grab him.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*

I hate to say t but it's the first time i've agreed w/ you in two years.

Bledsoe should play this year out as long as there is a flicker of hope for the playoffs, but Losman should have played the last 5 minutes.

Easy on Moulds. He's still the man.

That was an awesome run but Lee Evans reached out with his left hand and grabbed the DB's jersey. What sucked is that Willis was scoring anyway and might have put a thump on that guy if Evans hadn't reached out to grab him.

127452[/snapback]

I really thought it wasn't that bad/ a tacky call. One of those that could be called at anytime on anyone if you know what I mean. Still friggin sweet move mcgahee had.

Bledsoe's three TD passes were misleading? Let me see. He made three throws into the endzone that resulted in touchdowns. Were those fake touchdowns, or are you going to tell me that they were flukes? Oh, one was as a result of a great runback from Fast Freddy, so that doesn't count. And all three were made by Campbell, and he hasn't caught one all year, so those don't count. And Bledsoe sucks, so they must have been just a blind squirrel finding some nuts.

And speaking of nuts...where do you come up with this stuff?

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*

That was a nice move by Willis but did you see him favoring his leg immediately before that on the run.

First thoughts were that he's relapsing and won't last long out there.

Bledsoe's three TD passes were misleading? Let me see. He made three throws into the endzone that resulted in touchdowns. Were those fake touchdowns, or are you going to tell me that they were flukes? Oh, one was as a result of a great runback from Fast Freddy, so that doesn't count. And all three were made by Campbell, and he hasn't caught one all year, so those don't count. And Bledsoe sucks, so they must have been just a blind squirrel finding some nuts.

And speaking of nuts...where do you come up with this stuff?

127465[/snapback]

Ah another Bledsoe lover. Well thank god he got the ball inside the 40 so much today. But hey you guys are gonna get your wishes. Today is exactly what TD And MM Prayed for. We will never get him out of there now so you guys can keep wacking off to him each time you see him on TV.

I really thought it wasn't that bad/ a tacky call. One of those that could be called at anytime on anyone if you know what I mean. Still friggin sweet move mcgahee had.

Yeah, it might have been a little cheap, but you just can't grab a guys shirt when you're that close to the ball. It's better to cheat when you're away from the ball;-)

And I have no idea how in the hell McGahee stayed inbounds and maintained most of his speed when he got chopped while he was turned sideways. That one definitely got me off the couch.........

Yeah, it might have been a little cheap, but you just can't grab a guys shirt when you're that close to the ball. It's better to cheat when you're away from the ball;-)

And I have no idea how in the hell McGahee stayed inbounds and maintained most of his speed when he got chopped while he was turned sideways. That one definitely got me off the couch.........

127471[/snapback]

LMAO Yeah I agree, but hey the rookie was trying. Man when he went sideways and sat on that guys back, then landed and headed off we all were screaming our heads off! That has to still be an ESPN highlight.

good to know Chris Berman can be happy doing a Bills highlight.

Ah another Bledsoe lover.  Well thank god he got the ball inside the 40 so much today.  But hey you guys are gonna get your wishes. Today is exactly what TD And MM Prayed for.  We will never get him out of there now so you guys can keep wacking off to him each time you see him on TV.

127469[/snapback]

Are you an IDIOT :ICE? My god...

Here's the last three first half drives:

2:48 3:52 BUF 29 9 71 Touchdown

12:31 1:30 BUF 49 3 51 Touchdown

03:05 2:31 BUF 34 9 63 Field Goal

Perhaps you'll notice that all three drives started in St. Louis territory...

Guess what? Those three drives MATCH the number of points that the Rams scored all game.

And you're an IDIOT if you think that ANY NFL team would start throwing the ball with their backup QB when they're up by 20 points with 5 minutes left in the game. NOBODY in the NFL does that. You run the ball to run the clock.

Look, I know you want to see JPL, but if he went in, all he would've been doing is handing the ball off. And if you disagree with that, you know nothing about the NFL.

CW

I really thought it wasn't that bad/ a tacky call. One of those that could be called at anytime on anyone if you know what I mean.  Still friggin sweet move mcgahee had.

127458[/snapback]

It was a "Walt Coleman" call. One of those things that a real ref probably lets slide, but that anal retentive blind piece of stevestojan Coleman calls no matter what.

QB? bledsoe did well for having the other factors around him today. Misfires as much as on target. 3 TD's are misleading.  Great to see the Friggin TE finally get some love BTW.

Grades?

QB    C 

Did what he should with a short field. Still over throwing balls (INT over and behind Evans). Still locking onto moulds.

Get your head out of your ICE. Yeah 15 for 24 (62.5%) for 185 yards, 3 TD's, and 1 INT REALLY suck, considering 3 passes at least were dropped, and Evans cut-off his route on the INT. If it kills you that much to give him credit, have some balls and come out and SAY it.

Look I know you are a Bledsonian and all, but the FACT is, YES this is the time in the game you allow your rookie QB to PLAY.

So tell me since you know so much about football, when do you let him play? On the road? When we are losing greatly so the D can pin their ears back?

OR AT HOME, kicking the stevestojan out of the other guy and running the ball well to keep them off balance and from just blitzing the kid?

go back to worshiping your bledsoe poster now....

Best ST's in the league in my opinion.

In your opinion? How about Best ST in the league in Stats' opinion?

Stats is a good guy. Look at him. The Bills are now #1 in KR avg, PR avg, Pcoverage, Kcoverage, average drive start (cough cough...offense?), and #2 in punting.

That, my friends, is excellence.

Look I know you are a Bledsonian and all, but the FACT is, YES this is the time in the game you allow your rookie QB to PLAY. 

So tell me since you know so much about football, when do you let him play?  On the road?  When we are losing greatly so the D can pin their ears back?

OR AT HOME, kicking the stevestojan out of the other guy and running the ball well to keep them off balance and from just blitzing the kid?

go back to worshiping your bledsoe poster now....

127506[/snapback]

Especially in contrast to last week, it's a very good point. If they were willing to throw an unprepared rookie to the wolves in a complete train wreck of an effort last week...why the hell did they leave him on the bench when they're beating the snot out of a team at home late in the 4th?

I was pretty damned adamant that throwing Losman into the NE game was a stupid thing to do...and in light of today's game, I'm even more adamant about it. I don't particularly care that he didn't play today...except that if they didn't want him in today, in a relatively safe and comfortable situation, then what the !@#$ were they thinking in risking him getting psychologically pounded in NE? It's just a generally stupid way to manage your rookie QB.

Get your head out of your ICE.  Yeah 15 for 24 (62.5%) for 185 yards, 3 TD's, and 1 INT REALLY suck, considering 3 passes at least were dropped, and Evans cut-off his route on the INT.  If it kills you that much to give him credit, have some balls and come out and SAY it.

127498[/snapback]

And the Queen of the bledsonian club finally appears LOL! :lol: Look bottom line, we are 6-3 if not for Bledsoe at a minimum. He SUCKS. No more question at all, he is the #1 downfall of this team.

Credit? Ok he didn't totally fugg up like usual thanks to excellent FP due to ST's. Defense plays out of it head. the man sucks, has always sucked and will always suck.

Especially in contrast to last week, it's a very good point.  If they were willing to throw an unprepared rookie to the wolves in a complete train wreck of an effort last week...why the hell did they leave him on the bench when they're beating the snot out of a team at home late in the 4th? 

I was pretty damned adamant that throwing Losman into the NE game was a stupid thing to do...and in light of today's game, I'm even more adamant about it.  I don't particularly care that he didn't play today...except that if they didn't want him in today, in a relatively safe and comfortable situation, then what the !@#$ were they thinking in risking him getting psychologically pounded in NE?  It's just a generally stupid way to manage your rookie QB.

127519[/snapback]

Holy crap we agree on something. The Red seas have parted! What the hell were they thinking? Look we were just making St. Louis our bitches. No way they could afford to tee off on the rookie with McGahee kicking the crap out of them.

No way in hell we get that kind of lead and be kicking the hell out of someone at home like that the rest of the year. For some reason I think they are just being asses about the whole deal. No reason not to play him.

Ah another Bledsoe lover.  Well thank god he got the ball inside the 40 so much today.  But hey you guys are gonna get your wishes. Today is exactly what TD And MM Prayed for.  We will never get him out of there now so you guys can keep wacking off to him each time you see him on TV.

127469[/snapback]

I'm not a Bledsoe lover, ICE. I'm a guy who loves to watch his team win and doesn't care to watch a Bledsoe hater minimize the fact that he threw three TDs today. But you're so desperate to see him and the team fail just to see him get out of there that you don't even know how to appreciate a good game.

So I guess I get the point. You're only right if you're a Bledsoe hater.

I'm not a Bledsoe lover, ICE. I'm a guy who loves to watch his team win and doesn't care to watch a Bledsoe hater minimize the fact that he threw three TDs today. But you're so desperate to see him and the team fail just to see him get out of there that you don't even know how to appreciate a good game.

So I guess I get the point. You're only right if you're a Bledsoe hater.

127528[/snapback]

I hate him because I can see how much of a POS he is. How badly he brings down this team.

Read my post about my review of the game. I LOVE everything else I saw. Here is my bitchs 1) This means Bledsoe will stay in longer. He SUCKS but this is exactly what TD Wanted. ANYTHING to give him an excuse to keep Him in there.

2) over 4 min left at home? PLAY LOSMAN! You don't ever get a better chance to play him. Further proof we are going to have to live with that POS Bledsoe