It Makes Me Sick...

Pitta

I'm soo sick and tired of the people here that underestimate EVERYBODY that we're playing. The Jaguars, Raiders, Jets...the list goes on and on and on. I support the Bills as much as anybody in here, but u guys are the idiots that get ALL your hopes up before the season starts and when they fall below ur expectations, ur the ones that are the first to bash Drew, or bash the Coaching staff, or bash somethin and come up with dumb excuses. Stop underestimating and think realistically. We're a GOOD team right now, but i don't know if we're an AFC Championship team as of now. Only time will tell. As of right now i think we're an early wild card team probably at best. Theres still a lot of things to get done before the season starts.

I'm soo sick and tired of the people here that underestimate EVERYBODY that we're playing. The Jaguars, Raiders, Jets...the list goes on and on and on. I support the Bills as much as anybody in here, but u guys are the idiots that get ALL your hopes up before the season starts and when they fall below ur expectations, ur the ones that are the first to bash Drew, or bash the Coaching staff, or bash somethin and come up with dumb excuses. Stop underestimating and think realistically. We're a GOOD team right now, but i don't know if we're an AFC Championship team as of now. Only time will tell. As of right now i think we're an early wild card team probably at best. Theres still a lot of things to get done before the season starts.

9730[/snapback]

Feel better now?

9730[/snapback]

Yeah don't go busting a gut. We already had someone do that.

...but u guys are the idiots....

9730[/snapback]

14 friggin post and we are all idiots! This is a Bills Board where hope springs eternal. I want the Bills to win the Super Bowl for crying out loud and the Pre-season allows me to project all I want. Just like the folks in Jacksonville, Oakland, Etc.

9730[/snapback]

Gosh, you are right. :D Thanks for waking me up.

Oh, just one more thing :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

9730[/snapback]

So tell us what you really think. :D

This is so true, sorry for this assumption.  You going to the Harley rally at RIC Saturday?

9751[/snapback]

No I don't ride. Last time I did, I put the damn thing down and into a fence. Wasn't paying attention. That was a long time ago.

This is so true, sorry for this assumption.  You going to the Harley rally at RIC Saturday?

9751[/snapback]

Going boating tomorrow.

Haven't been on a bike since I saw a friend's helmet spinning on the ground. He had lost control and clipped a telephone pole's grounding wire. What really sucked was that inside that spinning helmet was his decapitated head. :D

You obviously haven't been reading the same Wall I have. Everyone I read here thinks we're .... well, you know....or maybe you don't. Starts with "D" and rhymes with exhumed.

Here's what I don't understand. Most here feel we have a chance of making the playoffs as a wildcard team because we feel we can (and have to) beat teams like Jax, Oakland, NYJ. If we can't beat those teams, what teams do you think we will beat in order to, in your word, "an early wild card team probably at best?" (there's a genius phrase for you...you're a real Norman Einstein aren't you?)

I mean, geez, yes, any given Sunday, that's why they play the games, but I still can't see how we'd stand a chance of making the playoffs if we go 0-16.....

9730[/snapback]

The only idiot around here is YOU. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

9730[/snapback]

This is too easy. I think I'm just gonna watch the replies to this one.. :doh:

You know, while I think his point is a bit overstated, I do kind of understand where he's coming from.

The reality is that there is very little difference between a 6-10 team and a 10-6 team these days. More than ever before, there is a level of parity in the league that makes it so hard to predict how the season will go.

The Jags are actually a much improved team. I think the Raiders will be better as well.

What I take from his post, and what I agree with, is that it is rare that people can watch their team and simply enjoy the competition and the product. Instead, we agonize every defeat and look for someone to blame.

While I think it was clear that the offensive scheme not only sucked last year, but it was too inflexible to adapt to changing conditions (such as injuries to key players), a few less injuries and a few plays made might have had us in the playoffs. After all, there was a stretch of 4 losses in the second half of last year by a combined 11 points after Moulds had become mostly ineffective.