joshua cribbs

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

here's a great example why nix is the wrong pick for general manager. he was out of football, doing what exactly? only to return to head our scouting department. ok, so he coached in college and has had a hand in bills and chargers drafts. does he know anything about actual NFL players? is he familiar with someone like joshua cribbs? probably not unless cribbs was on the bills or chargers draft boards.

i'd ship a second rounder to cleveland in a heartbeat for cribbs. i have to ask, do you think buddy nix even knows who joshua cribbs is?

here's a great example why nix is the wrong pick for general manager. he was out of football, doing what exactly? only to return to head our scouting department. ok, so he coached in college and has had a hand in bills and chargers drafts. does he know anything about actual NFL players? is he familiar with someone like joshua cribbs? probably not unless cribbs was on the bills or chargers draft boards.

i'd ship a second rounder to cleveland in a heartbeat for cribbs. i have to ask, do you think buddy nix even knows who joshua cribbs is?

Doubt it. I don't think Nix knows about any player in the league. Are you kidding? :D:worthy:

has nix done something to indicate he doesn't know who cribbs is or are you just running with some stupid idea you had?

he just hates Buddy Nix and needs something to complain about...

Hes already done this a few times.

He really has no clue to what hes talking about

What in the hell makes you think he DOESN'T know who Josh Cribbs is? *I* didn't do any drafting for the Chargers and/or Bills, and *I* know who he is.

Yea, let's ship our 2nd round pick to Cleveland, so we can keep marching the same guys out at LB, QB or O-line.. you know, the positions that REALLY need fixing.

Guest three3

as a scout you do not scout every player in college. correct me if i am wrong but wasn't nix a scout for the southeast region? cribbs is not from the southeast, i believe he went to kent. st.

chances are nix did not scout him.

has nix ever orchestrated an nfl trade? does nix even watch the nfl? i have a feeling most of his time is spent watching college ballers. he is in over his head, you all know it. admit it.

What makes you think Cleveland is willing to part with Cribbs? He is their most dynamic player! Holmgren made specific mention of the importance of keeping him on the team...

What the hell are you talking about?

I think three3 just needs to stop posting his drama. We get it, you hate Buddy Nix for what ever reason.

Heres some points regarding your post:

Heres why you have no clue to what your talking about:

1.) Can you please tell me when Buddy Nix was out of Football? Hes was in Buffalo from 1993-2000 as a head scout. then he was in San Diego 2001-2008 as Head Scouting Department and Assistant GM. Then he came back to Buffalo in 2009-Present as Head Scout now GM.

2.) What makes you think he has no idea who Joshua Cribbs is? When he was a scout he had to most likely watch film or watch him at the Combine at least?

3.) Get a clue before posting. Just because you wanted some fancy name/huge signing doesnt mean Buddy Nix isnt good. Hes done a great job since hes been in the league with bring talent into the NFL. And yes he does have GM experience. He was the Assistant GM in San Diego.

EDIT: Also Nix served as Director of Pro Player Personnel from 2000-2001 while in San Diego. So he has delt with Professional player contracts. When Butler Died he then took over as Assistant GM and Head of Scouting while AJ Smith became GM

has nix done something to indicate he doesn't know who cribbs is or are you just running with some stupid idea you had?

And some wonder why I rarely post on the football forum anymore. That is a perfect example.

I think three3 just needs to stop posting his drama. We get it, you hate Buddy Nix for what ever reason.

1.) Can you please tell me when Buddy Nix was out of Football? Hes was in Buffalo from 1993-2000 as a head scout. then he was in San Diego 2001-2008 as Head Scouting Department and Assistant GM. Then he came back to Buffalo in 2009-Present as Head Scout now GM.

2.) What makes you think he has no idea who Joshua Cribbs is? When he was a scout he had to most likely watch film or watch him at the Combine at least?

3.) Get a clue before posting. Just because you wanted some fancy name/huge signing doesnt mean Buddy Nix isnt good. Hes done a great job since hes been in the league with bring talent into the NFL. And yes he does have GM experience. He was the Assistant GM in San Diego.

Not to mention. Cribbs has been on ESPN sportscenter constantly over the past few weeks. Especially the week he took 2 kickoffs to the house in one game against KC. Even a simpleton who occasionally watches ESPN would have heard of Josh Cribbs by now...

+1000

EDIT: Also Nix served as Director of Pro Player Personnel from 2000-2001 while in San Diego. So he has delt with Professional player contracts. When Butler Died he then took over as Assistant GM and Head of Scouting while AJ Smith became GM

as a scout you do not scout every player in college. correct me if i am wrong but wasn't nix a scout for the southeast region? cribbs is not from the southeast, i believe he went to kent. st.

chances are nix did not scout him.

has nix ever orchestrated an nfl trade? does nix even watch the nfl? i have a feeling most of his time is spent watching college ballers. he is in over his head, you all know it. admit it.

you know, i didn't like the hire myself but i think the premise of this thread is ridiculous. :D:doh:

your loss! i don't know where you have been posting, but it can't possibly be as funny as this thread... :D

If I post, it is here. And you are right, this is funny stuff.