joshua cribbs

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

here's a great example why nix is the wrong pick for general manager. he was out of football, doing what exactly? only to return to head our scouting department. ok, so he coached in college and has had a hand in bills and chargers drafts. does he know anything about actual NFL players? is he familiar with someone like joshua cribbs? probably not unless cribbs was on the bills or chargers draft boards.

i'd ship a second rounder to cleveland in a heartbeat for cribbs. i have to ask, do you think buddy nix even knows who joshua cribbs is?

That is just plain stupid. Really, really stupid.

And some wonder why I rarely post on the football forum anymore. That is a perfect example.

In all fairness Dean, the original poster did do us all a favor and post his relative IQ as his forum name...

...though I think "33" might be stretching the truth...

here's a great example why nix is the wrong pick for general manager. he was out of football, doing what exactly? only to return to head our scouting department. ok, so he coached in college and has had a hand in bills and chargers drafts. does he know anything about actual NFL players? is he familiar with someone like joshua cribbs? probably not unless cribbs was on the bills or chargers draft boards.

i'd ship a second rounder to cleveland in a heartbeat for cribbs. i have to ask, do you think buddy nix even knows who joshua cribbs is?

are your other 540 and odd posts on this board as stupid as this one?

Please tell me you are just here pulling our legs and getting a laugh out of it. If not, I hope, for your sake, you are just an ignorant young kid who doesn't know better.