Moulds head is just not in the game

daquixers

Yeah. 1 by Moulds. 1 by McGahee. 1 by Evans.

127317[/snapback]

Moulds had way more than 1 dropped (by "way" i mean like...3 or 4) plus the one that was lead perfectly in front of him in the endzone and he didnt reach out to grab, just didnt want to bother trying to catch it

His feelings were hurt by all the postings he read on the Wall about trading him....This week, why don't we focus our collective wrath on someone who won't play next weekend, so that none of the ones who are playing will have the negative "Wall Mojo" on their heads....

Moulds had way more than 1 dropped (by "way" i mean like...3 or 4) plus the one that was lead perfectly in front of him in the endzone and he didnt reach out to grab, just didnt want to bother trying to catch it

127623[/snapback]

I don't know if you played before but that pass in the end zone was almost an impossible play to make. Moulds was looking over his right shoulder and the ball was over his left shoulder. On top of that Bledsoe lead him pretty far on the throw. Making that adjustment is just about the hardest thing a receiver can do and I suspect the reason he did not stick his arms out is because he never found the ball in the air.

127623[/snapback]

Actually he really had just one. It was a bad one though.

LOL - no ... he had ONE ... not 3 or 4 ... and the endzone one was not catchable  even by Randy Moss's standards.

128088[/snapback]

The problem is he isn't making the effort. He's been alligator-arming since the 3rd game last year. He doesn't want to get hit. He's a huge disappointment. He could be leading the league with even a half-assed effort for all the balls thrown his way.

LOL - no ... he had ONE ... not 3 or 4 ... and the endzone one was not catchable  even by Randy Moss's standards.

128088[/snapback]

He did have one, but he also had a couple of key penalties, including a false start and a personal foul for a late hit out of bounds. He stood out like a sore spot. I love Eric, but I also felt like he was not in the game mentally.

The problem is he isn't making the effort.  He's been alligator-arming since the 3rd game last year. He doesn't want to get hit. He's a huge disappointment.  He could be leading the league with even a half-assed effort for all the balls thrown his way.

128097[/snapback]

Alligator arming my ass. That's nonsense. He tries to do to much (ie. RAC). That's when he drops balls.

Alligator arming my ass. That's nonsense. He tries to do to much (ie. RAC). That's when he drops balls.

128101[/snapback]

I don't agree that it's from trying to do too much. That just isn't what is showing up out there. I think he's worried about the hits. That is not the same Eric Moulds of a year and a half ago by a long shot.