If U Were Gm What Would U Do?

Pitta

Kind of like deleting the space before the comma?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :lol:

9759[/snapback]

Bite me dexter, I mean smurf boy.

I left it there on purpose to see if anyone else besides the two Junior a-holes would notice. :doh:

I would not give Schobel the kind of huge dollars that a dominant DE would get, because he may get a few sacks, but he is not the type to keep the opposing OCs up late trying to figure how to handle him.

And why the H%#^ are you worrying about NEXT years roster, fer chrissake? It's August!

Maybe spelling "word" might help you , when correcting others.  :doh:

9758[/snapback]

I don't know what you're talking about; my post looks fine, you must've added that mistake when you quoted me. :lol:

CW

Wow Pitta- that's a tough call.

Pat Williams is probably too old to sign to a multi-year big money contract. Those big guys seem to go downhill quickly - I'm thinking all that weight on those knees and ankles can't be healthy.

I'd like to see Jonas here for a few more, but his injuries are a major concern.

And while Schobel may not scare OC's, he does generate some pressure, and IMO is underrated against the run. He also as decent lateral quickness, and I'd like to keep him.

As far as DT, it's a huge challenge. If I'm not mistaken, Pat and Sam both are FA's after this season. Filling the vacancy created by those wide bodies' departure won't be easy.

Wow Pitta- that's a tough call.

Pat Williams is probably too old to sign to a multi-year big money contract.  Those big guys seem to go downhill quickly - I'm thinking all that weight on those knees and ankles can't be healthy.

I'd like to see Jonas here for a few more, but his injuries are a major concern.

And while Schobel may not scare OC's, he does generate some pressure, and IMO is underrated against the run.  He also as decent lateral quickness, and I'd like to keep him.

As far as DT, it's a huge challenge.  If I'm not mistaken, Pat and Sam both are FA's after this season.  Filling the vacancy created by those wide bodies' departure won't be easy.

9769[/snapback]

Didn't Sam Adams sign a 3 year deal?

Didn't Sam Adams sign a 3 year deal?

9771[/snapback]

I thought it was only a two year, but if it was 3, that will buy TD an extra year to plug both holes. Either way, it's a huge challenge. We have a VERY good LB crew, but as is the case with most, they excel only when the big boys up front keep the OLs' hats off of the LB's.

I don't envy TD having to find 2 starting DTs in 2 years.

Kind of like deleting the space before the comma?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :lol:

9759[/snapback]

Actually when you use a subordinating conjunction like "when" there is no need for a comma. Therefore, it is kind of like adding a comma where it needn't be. :doh:

Geez...can we worry about THIS year first???  :doh:

9844[/snapback]

If you read its other post it's clear that we are not going to beat anyone this year (yet still have potential to make the playoffs). So we may as well look to next year...

Geez...can we worry about THIS year first???  :doh:

9844[/snapback]

why bother with this year? haven't you read the board?

losman is injured

both RBs want traded

we've got a statue qb

troy vincent is older than dirt and slower than molasses

mike williams is a head case

asa francis got cut

coy wire hasn't stepped up

jason peters hasn't broken shannon sharpe's TE records

umm, i'm sure there's more i missed. but the general point is we're D :lol::P MED!!!

why bother with this year?  haven't you read the board?

losman is injured

both RBs want traded

we've got a statue qb

troy vincent is older than dirt and slower than molasses

mike williams is a head case

asa francis got cut

coy wire hasn't stepped up

jason peters hasn't broken shannon sharpe's TE records

umm, i'm sure there's more i missed.  but the general point is we're D :)  :doh: MED!!!

9865[/snapback]

OOOH,I got one! A rookie,Lee Evans isnt doing ANYTHING! :doh::)