Coincidence....

I'm sorry, but if you're going to take the time to scold someone on posting a duplicate thread, the least you can do is link to it... :beer:

The thread was made today. It isn't hard to find. It isn't like I carry links around when I go into a thread. I didn't even know what this thread was about because the thread is simply called "Coincidence...." which could mean anything. I am not scolding anyone, I was simply informing them. They probably appreciate it that they were interested in hearing what people think on a subject and find out they can already read it.

But, if you insist, I hit the back button, clicked on the thread, and copy/pasted the link, came back to this thread, and made a new post for you since it upseted you so much that I didn't do it before. I hope this cheers you up. :thumbsup:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=104471

The thread was made today. It isn't hard to find. It isn't like I carry links around when I go into a thread. I didn't even know what this thread was about because the thread is simply called "Coincidence...." which could mean anything. I am not scolding anyone, I was simply informing them. They probably appreciate it that they were interested in hearing what people think on a subject and find out they can already read it.

But, if you insist, I hit the back button, clicked on the thread, and copy/pasted the link, came back to this thread, and made a new post for you since it upseted you so much that I didn't do it before. I hope this cheers you up. :thumbsup:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=104471

I just got off a 6 hour transcon flight, my DVR didn't record the game, you commited a pet peeve of mine, and I wanted the latest info on Cowher. Sorry for snapping at you.

And yes, it does cheer me up. Thanks!

I just got off a 6 hour transcon flight, my DVR didn't record the game, you commited a pet peeve of mine, and I wanted the latest info on Cowher. Sorry for snapping at you.

And yes, it does cheer me up. Thanks!

Got is on DVR and can send you the DVD. Or is that illegal?