Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what's positive about this game, the Bills aren't running for the bus. They actually seem to give a ****.

They'd better care. This is their last chance to make an impression on the incoming coaching staff. Most of them are playing for their jobs right now.

I know this is an impossible question to answer until all the games are over and the strength of schedule is finally determined ... BUT, playing devil's advocate ...

Does anyone know roughly where the Bills will draft if they lose compared to where they'll pick if they win?

they care about stats but not an undefeated season...makes no sense

I didn't realize just how back their running game was. It surprizing they would even take a chance of getting Peyton. Clark or Wayne injured today. Anyone of them could sink their playoff chances.

they care about stats but not an undefeated season...makes no sense

I really don't understand it either. Why they are playing their stars in these conditions after last week is absurd to me. but ok,,,,maybe they really did want to do everything they could to keep the Steelers out.

I completely agree. They're just trying to pad Clark and Wayne's stats. They care about receiving stats, and having the most wins in the decade, but gave away the chance at a perfect season. Makes no sense at all.

On another note, the Colts are just toying with the Bills. Every play is a screen pass or run up the gut to pad stats. Yet they marched down the field with extreme ease as if they were the only team on the field.

I know this is an impossible question to answer until all the games are over and the strength of schedule is finally determined ... BUT, playing devil's advocate ...

Does anyone know roughly where the Bills will draft if they lose compared to where they'll pick if they win?

i believe they were slotterd to pick 8th going into todays game and will pick between 7-10 depending on todays games and most likely 10 if they win considering the teams they are tied with will most likely lose today

They can't possibly draft later than 10th, even with a win. We'll have to see how the whole strength of schedule thing works out today, but its very unlikely that they will draft higher than 7th with a loss, even though it might still be technically possible...barely.