Franchise TO to keep him one more year

Chuckknox

Why? It is time to build for the future, if the Bills were close to winning a Super Bowl then yes but not now! He only takes time away from players who will be needed in a couple of years when the Bills start their run to the playoffs. And why would you go more than a 1 year deal on a 37 year old receiver?

So he cost a little more $$, at least he plays and contributes. He was our # one this year. With a good QB, he would still be a very good weapon.

Absolutely NOT. The dude was uninterested in fighting for balls and looked plain bored most of the season. The Bills need to build a core of young players who are hungry to win. TO doesn't fit either of those two categories. Buh-bye.

Heh. Guessing his bags are already packed, and he's praying his Sunday-night/Monday-morning flight back to the land of above-freezing temperatures isn't snowed out ...

So he cost a little more $$, at least he plays and contributes. He was our # one this year. With a good QB, he would still be a very good weapon.

I thought you were serious, then I realized it must be sarcasm because no one in their right mind would suggest giving TO a raise. Hardy & Stevie J can give up on plays, alligator arms across the middle for a fraction of the cost.

Haha...you almost had me though