Bush breaks up a fight in Chile

SilverNRed

Link

As Bush stepped inside, Chilean agents closed ranks at the door, blocking the president's agents from following. Stopping for more pictures, Bush noticed the fracas and turned back. He reached through the dispute and pulled his agent from the scrum and into the building.

Amusing. Can't wait until someone finds the video.

Link

Amusing.  Can't wait until someone finds the video.

126628[/snapback]

Probably nothing but a coward's panic reaction? After feeling like he was abandoned, knowing he couldn't handle things on his own, he grabbed his "agent."

The real test for this clown (GWB) would to throw in him into Britian's "House of Commons" to answer questions.

<_<

"Don't Mess with Texas" is an anti-littering slogan. It has nothing to do with the supposedly macho-cowboy-stud image that Texans aspire to.

Just a little trivia there. I was surprised to learn it too - it's something they keep kinda quiet.

"Don't Mess with Texas" is an anti-littering slogan.  It has nothing to do with the supposedly macho-cowboy-stud image that Texans aspire to. 

Just a little trivia there.  I was surprised to learn it too - it's something they keep kinda quiet.

127403[/snapback]

That's how it started, but I don't think people think of it that way here anymore. It's not a secret if you live here.

We have some new anti-littering campaign but it doesn't have a cool slogan.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Probably nothing but a coward's panic reaction?  After feeling like he was abandoned, knowing he couldn't handle things on his own, he grabbed his "agent."

The real test for this clown (GWB) would to throw in him into Britian's "House of Commons" to answer questions.

:blink:

126712[/snapback]

He'd NEVER survive.. Not in a MILLION YEARS. The reps would EAT HIM ALIVE! :blink:

Spin baby spin...

You think that things would have been worked out prior?...

Look at it this way... Chilean security were also protecting BUSH... HTF do they know who the agent was if they weren't given information?...

Language barrier? You know Bush speaks Mexican, not Spanish... :blink::blink:

Let's keep this in perspective and given them the benefit of doubt.

You actually think they want an international incident of any type?

Let's be real and cut the spin both ways.

That's how it started, but I don't think people think of it that way here anymore.  It's not a secret if you live here.

We have some new anti-littering campaign but it doesn't have a cool slogan.

127914[/snapback]

I know. I lived there. That's how I knew about it.

I also figured it was an abysmal failure, judging by the amount of garbage strewn along the sides of the roads nightly. Every morning I'd walk my dog and marvel and the new crap that appeared overnight, obviously tossed from car windows. We used to pick it up but then gave up.

The stinking kids across the street used to litter all over the neighborhood too. Finally I got sick of that and picked up the trash and threw it on their lawns.

And we lived in an "upscale" neighborhood in a "blue ribbon" school district. Phooey. :angry: