Presser feed just went live

PromoTheRobot

"we're not that far away in this league"

yup! he's crazy!

There's one Peyton Manning in the league, and even the Colts have squeaked by with some "luck" this year.

Same can be said for the infallible Brees led Saints.

There's no bulletproof team, and with very few exceptions, there's no team lightyears from contention. The Bills are not one of those exceptions.

"we're not that far away in this league"

yup! he's crazy!

He is definitely right on that....That fact that 5 losing teams took it out on the Defending Superbowl champions is a good indicator. The Bills could have won 2-3 more games, if they had not made those mental mistakes.

GM of football ops only...Russ is still marketing guru. Will hire new coach and oversee all football ops.

PTR

I didn't hear it that way. I think Buddy should decide who the HC is, not Russ Brandon. Otherwise, there is going to be a power struggle.

There's one Peyton Manning in the league, and even the Colts have squeaked by with some "luck" this year.

Same can be said for the infallible Brees led Saints.

There's no bulletproof team, and with very few exceptions, there's no team lightyears from contention. The Bills are not one of those exceptions.

Well, we need a QB. That alone puts us a few years away unless we get lucky with one.

At least somebody is covering this news. The breaking story on ESPN News is "AT&T breaks off sponsorhip of Tiger" for the last 10 hrs. I take it the production crews at the national media outlets are all off for the New Year. No update on the NFL Network either.

Oh well, so much for a full reorg. Big question remains, does Overdorf lose any control?