IF Schobel retires...

ACerr22

Depending on who the new GM of the team is, and if we're going to switch to the 3-4, there are a few DE's out there. One of them possibly being Osi Umenyiora...

Linky

Others being Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Elvis Dumervil, Kyle Vanden Bosch; I would seriously consider just about any of these guys.

good luck with FA this year

No player is considered a FA until they have 6 years in the league this offseaosn. less FA's

All teams will get 2 transistion / frnachise tags to use this seaosn.

Not going to see many good players in FA this offseason

Depending on who the new GM of the team is, and if we're going to switch to the 3-4, there are a few DE's out there. One of them possibly being Osi Umenyiora...

Linky

Others being Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Elvis Dumervil, Kyle Vanden Bosch; I would seriously consider just about any of these guys.

The Bills addressed this last spring with the #11 pick in the draft. No need to look further. :worthy:

Have you read any other posts on this board? Maybin was already declared a wasted pick the moment he was drafted and not immediatly named to the Pro Bowl

Forget the Pro Bowl, I just wanted to see him show a single sign of potential. I don't count his pre-season sack either, lets be real. Actually, in all honesty I was hoping he would take Kelsay's spot or at least work his way into a timeshare. Hardy and Maybin have done virtually nothing to encourage hope.

Forget the Pro Bowl, I just wanted to see him show a single sign of potential. I don't count his pre-season sack either, lets be real. Actually, in all honesty I was hoping he would take Kelsay's spot or at least work his way into a timeshare. Hardy and Maybin have done virtually nothing to encourage hope.

well, Hardy did spend most of year 2 recovering from an injury, I would give him atleast another year healthy before worrying about him being a bust

AS for maybin, he was a rookie that was projected as being a guy that may not be able to step in right away and could be more of a "project type" player that will have huge rewards if he reaches his potential. Unfortunatly Bills fans have zero patients for a player right now and want success right away. Its his rookie year, fans in Houston weren't happy with Mario Williams after his first year and regretted the team taking him 1st overall, it took him a couple years to get to where he is today, and he played alot in his first season, and he didn't miss almost all of training camp like Maybin