Eric Moulds show????

Billsforever

Does anyone know when and where the Eric Moulds show tapes this year? I did not think it was,due to no more full time empire, but than the other night I was flipping through tv and there it was...

Please let me know what night it tapes and if it is the same place every week??

GO BILLS

Jim

and THANKS..

It's Monday nights at 7:30, but they've taped it at a couple of different places so far this season. I'll try to find out where the remaining shows are going to be at, and get back to you on that......

You better hurry up and watch it since we'll be trading him next year.... :blink:

126285[/snapback]

If we trade him next year, and it's not for a Pro Bowl level player, then I will jump right on with all the crazed TD bashers. :lol:

That was tongue in cheek. I do not want EM to leave at all.

126305[/snapback]

Wow! Is this not indication of how far The Bills have fallen in the eyes of so many Fans? I mean disagree or not, we're sitting here barely past the midway point of the Season and there have been multiple discussions on TSW about Trading Eric Moulds!

Damn...I just can't believe it! :lol:

The 3-13 Season was bad enough for a Franchise so used to over a decade of mostly winning Football...But I think that Season was at least explainable...12-21 over the past 33 Games has left Bills Fans with so many more questions than answers it seems as if there is no suggested move that can be completely disregarded...

Just freaking sad... :blink:

Wow! Is this not indication of how far The Bills have fallen in the eyes of so many Fans? I mean disagree or not, we're sitting here barely past the midway point of the Season and there have been multiple discussions on TSW about Trading Eric Moulds!

Damn...I just can't believe it! :lol:

The 3-13 Season was bad enough for a Franchise so used to over a decade of mostly winning Football...But I think that Season was at least explainable...12-21 over the past 33 Games has left Bills Fans with so many more questions than answers it seems as if there is no suggested move that can be completely disregarded...

Just freaking sad... :blink:

126329[/snapback]

Very frigging sad....Thanks TD

Remeber the Frank Reich Show!!

They taped that at the Olive Garden haha

126373[/snapback]

Seems like I remember most of the old players' shows being taped at bars. Hmmmm....... wonder if there's any particular reason for that.... :lol:

:blink:

Think I'll try to catch the Anthony Solomon show Monday night. That one's at a bar, too -- Randy's Up the River in Allegany. Not quite the place you'd normally expect to find Fr. Monti, Fr. Tuttle, and the Franciscan crowd... but the wings are some of the best you'll find around here, and Randy and his employees do a great job.

[/free ad for Randy's]

You better hurry up and watch it since we'll be trading him next year.... :lol:

126285[/snapback]

Have no fear, Empire is in development for a show tentatively titled "Droppin' in with Josh" featuring Joshes Reed and Mora.