Russ Brandon = Very Dedicated

Rico

Got this in an E-mail Sunday night at 9:30:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2uo47zp.jpg

Brandon is tireless! :ph34r:

It was sent to me weeks ago. Might be worth it if I was going up to visit family and had someone I wanted to buy ticket for.

My person opinion is if Bills get a new GM he should be kept as Marketing VP but like all departments it should come under review especially website and ticketing office which have under performed. There are also some other marketing possibilities Ralph needs to be open to for Bills.

I'll say this again...How F'in hard is it to market the NFL!!!!??? You could have a monkey do the job. Enough with the genius sh*t.

Are you saying its easy to sell a team that blew a 4-1 start of the season, kept a coach fans wanted to string up in the streets, and signed almost no decent FA's in the offseason? The Bills sold out every game with record season ticket sales, had jerseys flying off the shelves, and had the sheep believing that bringing in TO would make this team comptitive. Yeah, a monkey could do that job

Are you saying its easy to sell a team that blew a 4-1 start of the season, kept a coach fans wanted to string up in the streets, and signed almost no decent FA's in the offseason? The Bills sold out every game with record season ticket sales, had jerseys flying off the shelves, and had the sheep believing that bringing in TO would make this team comptitive. Yeah, a monkey could do that job

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. It's the NFL! He is marketing the NFL and not the Bills. And it's easy to get the "sheep" to buy tickets when you have the owner scaring and threatening the fans with his comments.

Brandon has no idea what he is doing. At last sundays game, 50,000 people were so cold they would have given their eyeteeth for a nice, warm, fashionable and reasonably priced Bills fleece, nevermind a down parka that costs ten dollars wholesale from China. Or at least a cup of cocoa they wouldnt have to miss half the game to get.

After the game, there are no vendors to catch the thousands of cold, hungry, and thirsty people on their way out. How many of those fans wouldnt have paid ten dollars for a beer and a brat, nevermind a warm place to consume them?