Official Game Day Thread

Nanker

Is there a player on the current roster you would miss if cut or traded? I can honestly say NO. They could cut 50% of this roster in a NY minute....so many damn holes to fill.

You watch a game like last nights and wonder how long its been since we have seen a team from Buffalo play in a meaningful, exciting game....10 years?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
But we already know you're a moronic little man-child, and we don't care what you think.

Why reply ever time I post then dumbass

Well that was fun for about 7 minutes.

This team is a disaster, top to bottom. Other than Fred Jackson, there's not a single guy on this team that I would miss if they cut the entire roster.

I think we'll head over to my sister's house early. No point in watching more of this nonsense.

toss some love Poz's way--he's making big plays that should be firing these chumps up

It's not even that so much as how late their called. Ball's snapped, Fits drops back to pass, throws it to the receiver in the flat, receiver turns upfield and starts to run...flag, false start. :thumbdown: How do you get THAT deep into letting the play execute before you call it dead on a penalty that occurs BEFORE THE SNAP???

It's just horrible officiating.

Exactly. The same on the TD that was called back due to a false start. Come on, if it's a false start, blow the whistle and the play never gets off--don't wait to see how the Bills do and then throw the flag. A lot of these flags are late and after a good Bills play today, which always makes one wonder.

Anyone else catch the Tim Donaghy interview on 60 minutes a few weeks ago? He basically said that the NBA favored certain teams (large market--his words, not mine) and wanted them in the playoffs and the refs all knew that. Golly gee, anyone else think that the NFL might think the same way?

Every time we play the Cheats* my only request is that the refs don't cost us the game. That's the only team I feel that way about.....