Poor Saints... I knew they were gonna lose

JÂy RÛßeÒ

They spent all day yesterday replaying Saints games, and did a show called 'Path to Perfection' which was like a year-end highlight video, but 3 weeks too soon.

:rolleyes: NFL Network for jinxing 'em (and giving a victory to the Cowboys)

I'll blame it on you JÂy, you Rosened the Saints :lol:

They spent all day yesterday replaying Saints games, and did a show called 'Path to Perfection' which was like a year-end highlight video, but 3 weeks too soon.

Poor Saints?! I'd settle for 13-1. Hell, I'd settle for the Cowboys 9-5 record. It's better than this pathetic team we all end up watching every year.

:lol:

easy to say you knew they were going to lose after the fact

maybe if the Saints would have helped their LT with pass protection they would have had a better chance to win

just proves once again that any great passing team can be beat by a good pass rush

Guest dog14787

I'm not a big fan of NFL Network and having cable is one of the reasons why, but out of all the Broadcasting channels that air Pro Football the NFL Network is by far the worse.

I'm not a big fan of NFL Network and having cable is one of the reasons why, but out of all the Broadcasting channels that air Pro Football the NFL Network is by far the worse.

I don't understand... you don't like the NFL NEtwork because you have cable? Does that mean you have NFL Netwrok or do you not?

Guest dog14787
I don't understand... you don't like the NFL NEtwork because you have cable? Does that mean you have NFL Netwrok or do you not?

I watch NFL Network games on computer. ( I admit its one of the reason I don't like the NFL Network)