Willis McGahee

stevestojan

To anyone who is questioning Willis McGahee and his lack of that "burst" he used to have in college, and why it might be taking him a little while to get back to that point, let us not forget:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/mcgahee.html

Man, what a warrior this guy is... Can't wait to see what he does next year. CAN'T WAIT!

To anyone who is questioning Willis McGahee and his lack of that "burst" he used to have in college, and why it might be taking him a little while to get back to that point, let us not forget:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/mcgahee.html

Man, what a warrior this guy is... Can't wait to see what he does next year. CAN'T WAIT!

125456[/snapback]

Yep, just look at J. Lewis, same kind of injury, and he broke the single game record last year! Future is good for this kid, ANybody see him on BDSSP the other night??

bump

125546[/snapback]

Don't bump this, dangit. They show that clip every Bills game and I hate seeing it. Who wants to see a guys knee bend backwards. I clicked on it thinking it would be a clip of Willis making some good runs, but no it was that creepy clip of McGahee bending his knee backwards. I close my eyes now when they even show hurricanes clips during Bills game.

STOP SHOWING THE MCGAHEE CLIP, I"M SICK OF SEEING IT!!!!!!!!

Don't bump this, dangit. They show that clip every Bills game and I hate seeing it. Who wants to see a guys knee bend backwards. I clicked on it thinking it would be a clip of Willis making some good runs, but no it was that creepy clip of McGahee bending his knee backwards. I close my eyes now when they even show hurricanes clips during Bills game.

125678[/snapback]

No kidding, it was ok the first time, when he first started, and I can understand playing it last week during the primetime game, but enough is enough. I think they've shown it every single time he's played.

125678[/snapback]

I clicked it thinking the same thing, that this time it would be some sweet runs of his from Miami...I closed the window the moment I realized I was mistaken.