any beer drinkers out there try the Dogfish Head collaborative beers?

The Poojer

Sierra Nevada and DFH hooked up for Life and Limb and Limb and Life beers

Del Borgo(?) and DFH hooked up for Namaste

a local bar was supposed to be offering them on tap this week, but they lied....curious if anyone has tried them and what they think of them...big big big fan of DFH beers

I love DFH too and was reading about Life and Limb the other day. I've just been too busy to get on the phone and call local distributors to look for it. Apparently it is a very limited distribution.

I'm sure Bart will chime in here shortly....he's probably got a fridge full of it. :unsure:

Now you're speaking my language. Yes, I'm familiar with Dogfish Head. Their 60 minute IPA is excellent. It's a great session IPA. The 90 minute IPA is much more bitter and hoppy. My wife prefers it as she enjoys a very strong hoppy beer. Can't say I've tried any of their other beers though.

I love DFH too and was reading about Life and Limb the other day. I've just been too busy to get on the phone and call local distributors to look for it. Apparently it is a very limited distribution.

I'm sure Bart will chime in here shortly....he's probably got a fridge full of it. :unsure:

HMMM, had not heard bout this, but had some DFH at the Whole Foods in the big bottles, and i did not recognize the name. Might have to go back there tomorrow and see if that was one of them.

BTW, for those in VA who drink the 60, Total Wine has it for $32.99 a case, not a bad deal compared to the $10.50/6 at Kroger.