Warren Dunn now a minority owner of Falcons

bananathumb

According to USA Today, former Bucs and Falcons RB, Warren Dunn, has been approved by the NFL as a minority owner of the Atlanta franchise.

These things are great to see, because you hear so many stories of athletes blowing their money. Warren must have invested his.

Wonder if any of the Bills are in a position to buy a piece of the pie. You keep hearing Kelly talking, but...

According to USA Today, former Bucs and Falcons RB, Warren Dunn, has been approved by the NFL as a minority owner of the Atlanta franchise.

These things are great to see, because you hear so many stories of athletes blowing their money. Warren must have invested his.

Wonder if any of the Bills are in a position to buy a piece of the pie. You keep hearing Kelly talking, but...

Good for him...he's a good man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrick_Dunn

Dunn always seemed like a class act to me and I appreciated how he carried himself and gave back to community. It's amazing how players can be at the opposite end of the spectrum with the money they earn in pro careers. Antoine Walker blows 110 million dollars and is broke at the age of 34 and Dunn saves and invests and buys a stake in a pro team.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/ce...ealth_vanishes/

Gosh I only wish I had the ooportunity to blow that much money!

Minority Owner? Sure, most NFL players can get a MINORITY Share, considering a minority can be anywhere from 1-49%

1% of a Billion is only $10 million, alot of players make that in a signing bonus