Tim Tebow

Flbillsfan#1

What an idiot! If I anyone has an opinion that doesn't fit in with your belief, they are "HATERS" ? WTF? Take off your diapers, grow up and put a pair of man pants on.

Tebow can't be an effective starting QB in the NFL... that's a clear consensus of an overwhelming majority of NFL scouts. No draft board that I've seen has Tebow in the first round, let alone mentioned in the top 10. Tebow is a very good person, and so is Dick Jauron. I don't "hate" either, and neither do the masses. But, like I said... Tebow's college QB skills do not translate to the NFL and Dick Jauron sucks as an NFL Head Coach.

I don't care what Griese says about Tebow. He probably thought his kid was all world too.

You are one of the bigger idiots on this board. I already said the experts are divided on Tebow, BUT there is NOT a clear consensus that he can't be a starting QB in the NFL.

In fact Kirk Herbstreet was on Mike & Mike yesterday & they told him about the conversation they had the day before with Bob Griese & said they were surprised about Grieses answer to them. Herbstreet replied Tebows detractors have not watched him over a long period of time like Griese & he have & they don't know him. He said Tebow will get with a QB guru & WORK on what he needs to before the combine. He thinks Tebow will be drafted late in rnd #1 or early in rnd #2 as a QB.

It is one thing to have a different opinion, the HATERS like YOU however can't have a discussion of differing opinion without name calling. If you go through the threads about Tebow, you will see a whole lot of childish namecalling by his detractors. That is the reason I call you HATERS.

How many ways can you say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're right. We've done so much better by signing guys out of Stanford and Tulane, and guys from other teams' practice squads, and other career backups. Why on earth would a team with our rich QB history want to buck the system and draft someone who's been successful at the college level? Idiocy!!!