2010 Draft

Lou

The point is by most accounts Maybin ranked below Orakapo yet the Bills elected to take the first. It reminds me of to the days of Erik Flowers. Where a prospect shoots up the draft charts because of a great post season workout. In terms of the 2010 draft I'm hoping somehow we end up in the top 6 and Okung falls to us as to me get the O-line fixed then go after a QB.

By my memory, in the last decade, there have been three times that the "experts" called it a "reach" when the Bills took their first draft pick. In all three cases the experts were correct. Since I do not respect these draftniks as geniuses, it implies that we fans are right when we say that the Bills staff has been weak on evaluating talent. When it is obviously a mistake, and it happens multiple times, Ralph gets a "duh" for a grade for two reasons: because of his flawed opinions and the inadequate people he hires.

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ndamakung Suh / DT / Nebraska

2. St. Louis Rams - Jimmy Clausen / QB / Notre Dame

3. Detroit Lions - Russel Okung / OT / Oklahoma St.

4. Cleveland Browns - Sam Bradford / QB / Oklahoma

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Terrence Cody / DT / Alabama

6. Washington Redskins - Bruce Campbell / OT / Maryland

7. Oakland Raiders - Eric Berry / S / Tennessee

8. Buffalo Bills - Rolando McClain / LB / Alabama

9. Denver Broncos - Gerald McCoy / DT / Oklahoma

10. Seattle Seahawks - Bryan Bulaga / OT / Iowa

No way Cody goes before McCoy. Cody is not an everydown player. He should go in the 20's. I want to see the Bills get McClain or McCoy. Or the OLB from TCU. Also the DE from GaTech is a freak athlete pass rusher. Hes huge fast and has rush moves.

From what I've seen, McLain in first and Pike in second would be interesting.

This is the winner here. I see 3 sure fire picks in this draft, Suh, Okung and McClain. They could all fill positions of need on the Bills. McClain should be there when we pick. This guy has pro bowl potential all over him. In fact I would only pick Suh over him. If Okung is still on the board I still go with McClain. Why waste a pick moving up in the draft? The remainder of the picks should be placed on OL, DL and LB's. These picks should focus on size, strength and game film as well as speed and lets take a year off of the cornerbacks.

No way Cody goes before McCoy. Cody is not an everydown player. He should go in the 20's. I want to see the Bills get McClain or McCoy. Or the OLB from TCU. Also the DE from GaTech is a freak athlete pass rusher. Hes huge fast and has rush moves.

KC runs a 3-4 defense and they NEED a monster at NT. Cody is that guy. He will make Dorsey and Jackson better. That was my reasoning for the pick. :lol: