Locker staying in school

JCBoston

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize he was that highly touted. I was confident he'd fall to us if we had a top ten pick. It doesn't matter though, we can both agree that QB in the 1st round this year will be a HUGE waste of money. I'd like to see the Bills get Max Hall in the 5th-6th round.

Max Hall is a solid college QB, but he isn't a viable option. BYU hasn't produced a NFL ready quarterback since the McMahon and Young days. Note: I'm a graduate of the "Y."

Got to agree. Kiper had Locker as the first guy going off the board, if not the 1st definately in the top 5. He could only hurt himself from this point on as far as draft position goes.

Agree. This decision makes him look like a pu$$y. If scouts are telling him he's a top 5-10 pick, what does he know that they don't?

Agree. This decision makes him look like a pu$$y. If scouts are telling him he's a top 5-10 pick, what does he know that they don't?

Maybe he knows that he is ENJOYING his college experience, playing with guys that have become his friends & being the big man on campus. He will have years to play in the NFL, his college days are finite & are over in a flash.

Maybe he knows that he is ENJOYING his college experience, playing with guys that have become his friends & being the big man on campus. He will have years to play in the NFL, his college days are finite & are over in a flash.

Good for him. I assume his goal is to play in the NFL. Just think this raises major questions about him. If he doesn't dominate next year, his stock can only fall.

Good for him. I assume his goal is to play in the NFL. Just think this raises major questions about him. If he doesn't dominate next year, his stock can only fall.

Many experts, including John Clayton were saying he should stay in school to further develop, but you are right, it is a gamble. His stock will rise or fall depending how he plays next year.

Many experts, including John Clayton were saying he should stay in school to further develop, but you are right, it is a gamble. His stock will rise or fall depending how he plays next year.

That's the point. It appears like his stock can't rise much higher, so the down-side risk is much greater. The whole 'juniors aren't as successful' theory is kind of a slap in the NFL talent evaluators' faces. Same thing with Bradford. It's not just the injury, but why didn't he want the next challenge after his great season last year?

exactly, enough with the "skill" position drafting. we need to rebuild our o-line. now.

All we need now is a tackle to compete with what we have our interior is in good shape Modrak did a good job in his first year of being the guy who actually calls the shots its just to bad maybin didn't get to camp on time to complete a transition to LB.