QB

DE Bills Fan

Has anyone ever seen worse QB play in the NFL the last 2 weeks. Last week, Fitzpatrick had a 36.5 QB rating and his week it had to be as bad or worse. He has no sense of reading defenses and his pick in the end zone was totally inexcuseable. I cannot believe that Trent Edwards is worse than him. We are in real trouble and you can't even blame the OL for yesterday's pathetic performance. He had plenty of time to throw the ball. The Bills Offense is unatchable at this point.

Has anyone ever seen worse QB play in the NFL the last 2 weeks. Last week, Fitzpatrick had a 36.5 QB rating and his week it had to be as bad or worse. He has no sense of reading defenses and his pick in the end zone was totally inexcuseable. I cannot believe that Trent Edwards is worse than him. We are in real trouble and you can't even blame the OL for yesterday's pathetic performance. He had plenty of time to throw the ball. The Bills Offense is unatchable at this point.

I agree with you. I was expecting more "Change the QB" posts on this board when I checked this morning. I suppose everyone is just tired of talking about the same thing. However, I would love to see Trent or Brohm under center, watching Fitz is just hard to do. I found myself telling my buddy I wanted them to run it every play from the wildcat.

Fitz sucks. I'm not a huge Edwards fan either, but I'm sure he would have passed for more than 100 yards the past two games. I really doesn't matter who starts at this point.

I have this wild theory that's probably completely unfounded, and without any resource to back it up. But hear me out.

Maybe when Perry sat Trent, he told him that "hey, this season is a wash. The only thing we can really do at this point to make ourselves feel better is to beat the Pats* is to really surprise them. I'm going to sit you for the next few weeks, and all I want you to do in the meantime is study the Pats*. If you don't play, they won't study any game-film on you. When we're ready to play them, you'll come in, and dominate them because you just happen to know every single defensive tendency they have. Sound good?"

Trent: "Will Dakota Fanning keep me company on the bench?"

I know it sounds stupid...and that our coaching staff is nowhere near this devious, but hey...one can dream right?

Fitz stinks. No argument. But Trent has turned into a wuss with no leadership at all. Brohm is too green to play. So that leaves Fitz. The only thing he has going for him is he's a gunslinger. He makes the throws for better or worse. And the team seems to like him.

Really what is the point of arguing over the QB or any player at this point? Everyone is playing for pride and a job right now.

PTR

Fitz stinks. No argument. But Trent has turned into a wuss with no leadership at all. Brohm is too green to play. So that leaves Fitz. The only thing he has going for him is he's a gunslinger. He makes the throws for better or worse. And the team seems to like him.

A gunslinger? What exactly does that mean, though? I can't believe it means he has a strong arm, because I've just about had it with his weak throws. There were far too many times yesterday when an incompletion would have been a completion if we just had someone who could fire the ball. The near-interception to TO on the sidelines is one example -- he was wide open, but the ball took forever to get there.