Was watching Inside the NFL last night

T-Bone

That show really is starting to fall apart.

They no longer show highlights of every game.

They went on and on about the MNF-Desperate Housewives thing. Collinsworth first starts bitching about why are we talking about this (kind of sounds like the board) and then says the ratings for DH will be doubled because of MNF. Huh? Doesn't he know that DW is a big hit and in the top ten? I think that ABC was trying to boost the ratings of MNF instead of DW with that ploy. You really have to wonder what these guys know outside of football, if you think they know that much about football.

Joe Queenan, I read his articles in Movieline years ago and found him to be an annoying know nothing. The way he was harping about football genuises makes me long for the days of Wanda Stykes.

One Bright Sport, three of them picked the Bills over the Rams, I think Chris Carter picked the Rams.

Get a DirecTV/TiVo and you'll ge thighlights from every game downloaded to your DVR Monday morning. :o

CW

124382[/snapback]

that's with the Ticket right? because I don't have it, but I do get the NFL Network (I have DirecTV-TiVo, but no Ticket.) The "Point After - Sounds of the Game" and "Game of the Week" are excellent shows.

Get a DirecTV/TiVo and you'll ge thighlights from every game downloaded to your DVR Monday morning. :o

CW

124382[/snapback]

We do have NFL Network On Demand from Comcast that has the highlights of all the games, but thanks for the info.

It's a joke.

They don't show highlights from all games? Pathetic.

Try to catch "This Week in Pro Football" on ESPN Classic...makes you pine for Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshier, and the classy NFL Films music.

I believe they're shown on Friday nights or early Saturday mornings....check your local listings.

I taped one from 1973 with lots of good Juice highlights...great stuff.

Guest BackInDaDay
It's a joke.

They don't show highlights from all games?  Pathetic.

Try to catch "This Week in Pro Football" on ESPN Classic...makes you pine for Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshier, and the classy NFL Films music.

I believe they're shown on Friday nights or early Saturday mornings....check your local listings.

I taped one from 1973 with lots of good Juice highlights...great stuff.

124844[/snapback]

:lol:

Growing up a Bills fan in Staten Island,NY that show gave me my only glimpses of bad Bills teams.

I forget how I found out about it, but some of the shows were sold as multiple reels of 35mm film. I used my allowance to order a reel of the show that had the Bills on it. November 17, 1968 - had to look that up. The Bills lost to John Hadl's Chargers 21-6 on their way to an illustrious 1-12-1 finish. :o

Of course being 12 years old, I didn't know I couldn't play it on my dad's 8mm projecter. Luckily my oldest sister's boyfriend got his hands on a 35mm film projector from the H.S. Best part was, this reel also had the infamous "Heidi" game on it. That's how I remember which sunday it was.

Oh to be young and in love with a bad, bad team. Deja vue, all over again :lol: